Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes
|February 21st - February 28th New Listings
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: February 20 for $1,099,000Beautiful home, 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and two 1/2 bathrooms. Well-kept, in a quiet neighborhood of North Long Beach. Used as 2 units plus a one bedroom ADU. New kitchen with new... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 23 for $835,000Professional Photos being uploaded on Saturday evening. Amazing Zaferia neighborhood Bungalow updated turn-key property features a remodeled kitchen, all new appliances, brand new bathr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 26 for $875,000Gorgeous views of snow capped mountains, Signal Hill and Los Angeles - twinkling city lights - greet you at this well-appointed premium penthouse with almost 1500 square feet of living ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 22 for $900,000Luxury Live Auction! Bidding to start from $900,000! PRISTINE Long Beach Duplex near the sought after Bixby Knolls community with separate additional Studio unit! Fantastic Investment ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 22 for $798,989Turnkey home in the family-friendly Wrigley neighborhood. Lovingly maintained by same family over 30 years. This mid-century home is fully renovated with all the conveniences of modern... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 25 for $3,195,000EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY IN VIRGINIA COUNTRY CLUB! Private estate on a huge, sprawling 21,339 SF lot featuring a 4 bedroom/4 bath main home PLUS one bedroom/one bath guesthouse. Situated... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 23 for $1,825,000Welcome Home! Located in Alamitos Heights, Atop the Hill, on a Tree-Lined Street!! Remodeled, Open, Airy, Single Story, Family Home! Offering Three Bedrooms, One & 3/4 Baths, Spacious ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 21 for $1,190,000Do not miss this waterfront luxury unit in The Pacific. You have been dreaming of living here and enjoying the panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Alamitos Beach, Shoreline Marina, an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 21 for $459,000Welcome to downtown Long Beach living at its finest! This stunning one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment on the 16th floor of Harbor Place Tower offers an unparalleled urban lifestyle wit... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 20 for $998,000Outstanding 1918 California Bungalow, fully updated and move-in ready! This turnkey single-level residence on a corner lot in the Retro-row Alamitos Beach neighborhood is just three blo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 22 for $889,000If you’ve been looking for a vintage home filled with charm on a wide tree-lined street, your dreams have come true! Located in the California Heights historic district, this lovely ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 23 for $1,550,000No expense has been spared in the renovation and restoration of this immaculate and exceptional Spanish style beauty in the heart of Belmont Shore! Welcome to 141 Saint Joseph Ave, a ge... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 20 for $589,900Step into your dream home, where modern comfort and classic charm blend seamlessly in this beautifully renovated single-family residence. Boasting 2 spacious bedrooms and a fully renova... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 22 for $899,000Bursting with potential, this Long Beach residence in a peaceful neighborhood awaits your creative vision! Step inside to discover a bright, open interior finished in neutral tones, eas... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 20 for $838,924Edgewood Park, a new solar included townhome community in Long Beach by City Ventures. Lot 17 is a plan 2 home and features an entry level den perfect for a home office or gym. Designer... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 21 for $1,139,000Welcome to this one of a kind single level home located in one of the most desirable areas of Long Beach! This Custom Home is completely remodeled with high end laminate flooring and qu... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
If you have every visited Long Beach, California that you probably know that there are a wide range of neighborhoods to choose fr......
Long Beach, California has a lot of different neighborhoods to choose from that offer a wide range of amenities. nbsp;For those w......
One of the best priced Long Beach gated communities is the Casa Alta Mar neighborhood. nbsp;Its been nearly four and a half years......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 28th, 2024 at 12:55am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.