Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||12||709|
|July 13th - July 20th New Listings||2||0||70|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: July 17 for $789,500Another Spectacular remodeled home by "UPRIGHT PROPERTIES,LLC" and "LA BELLA CASA HOME STAGING AND DECOR BY YOLANDA MONTENEGRO". This Mid-Century home located in a Cul De Sac in the gre... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 13 for $470,900Welcome to Newberry Lofts, located on Pine Ave in the heart of downtown Long Beach. Be a part of this vibrant downtown neighborhood. Special features include, dark wood laminate floorin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $625,000You do not want to miss this amazing opportunity to live in this home, in the the Wrigley area of West Long Beach. Located on a corner lot, this wonderful home is ready for you to move... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 13 for $397,000Great location for this charming 2 Bed 1 bath home. Both bedrooms are of good size with the Master bedroom having direct access to the back yard with 2 large storage sheds, the backyard... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 14 for $869,900Exquisite Lakewood Village Beauty with Unique Features & Stunning Curb Appeal! This entertainers delight is a three bedroom, 2 ½ bath with approx. 2,443 sqft on a 7,892 sqft Lot Inte... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 12 for $348,154Great designed 2 bedroom condo in Chestnut Villas. Nice Kitchen counters and appliances. Breakfast Bar for Entertaining. Fireplace in Living room. Bath has tile floors. Private laund... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 12 for $695,000Rare Find, Imperial Estates South, Country Square Single Story Custom-Built Home. As you enter the foyer, one cannot help but be mystified by the warm feel of this grand flowing home! T... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 16 for $1,295,000Welcome home! This exquisite manor near the Virginia Country Club in the Los Cerritos neighborhood exudes casual elegance - with incredible quality everywhere you look and indoor/outdoo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 14 for $299,000LARGE 2 BEDROOM AND 2 BATHROOM HOME WITH DINING AREA, INSIDE WASHER AND DRYER LOCATION, LARGE BALCONY, END UNIT, HUGE LIVING ROOM, 2 UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACES, 10 MINUTES TO THE BEACH,... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $1,295,000Gorgeous University Park Estates home entirely remodeled and upgraded to perfection. This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom modern tri-level is just over 2400 sqft and sits on one of the best stree... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 17 for $765,000This beautiful Bixby Terrace home has only been lived in by 4 families in its 77 years, & has been lovingly maintained. As you enter, you are greeted w/original hardwood floors in most... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 13 for $975,000Great opportunity for investment or to move into the prestigious neighborhood of Park Estates. This single level home offers 2 bedrooms + den, 2 baths, and 1,861 sq. ft. on a large appr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 18 for $660,000Fantastic opportunity for this Duplex, you can live in one unit and rent the second unit Front Unit has 3br and 1b, back unit has 1br and 1 br. Well locate near Schools, nice front land... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 17 for $703,000Rarely available town home in the quaint community of Cambridge Court! This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom unit is move-in ready equipped with A/C, a 2-car garage, and private back patio! Loca... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 13 for $1,579,000This amazing 2 bed 2 bath Naples Island home situated on a HUGE 5069 sq. ft. lot one off water, seamlessly blends Old Word Spanish Charm with a Chic Coastal Contemporary vibe on arguabl... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 16 for $780,000Immaculate single-family home nestled in Long Beach is everything you are looking for in a home! Located in a sought after and highly desirable area, close to highly ranked schools, saf... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 19th, 2018 at 11:27pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.