Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||4||13||719|
|July 8th - July 15th New Listings||0||1||72|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: July 9 for $340,000Located in fantastic Bixby neighborhood, walking distance from shopping and restaurants, this super clean, spacious end unit located on top floor of a small 12 unit complex is looking f... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 13 for $729,900South of Conant GEM! This 4 bedroom 2 bath home is one of a kind! Perfect for a growing family! Walk into the living room and see refinished HW floors and a lovely fireplace. Large rem... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 11 for $599,000Super cute Carroll Park home with amazing walkability to Beach and Retro Row. Upgraded home features new Air Conditioning, new windows, wood laminate flooring, smooth ceilings, fresh in... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 9 for $719,900Remodeled pool home! Great view of Heartwell Park from the wrap-around porch. This home has a great floor plan. Living room with a fireplace-Granite kitchen with upgraded cabinets and S... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 12 for $625,000Immaculate Craftsman California Bungalow near Belmont Heights and Recreation Park. Remodeled Bungalow is full of charm and style beginning at the entry with a picket fence and gated ent... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 9 for $525,000THIS IS THE STARTER HOME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!! LOCATED VERY CLOSE TO LONG BEACH MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. CUTE THREE BEDROOM/ONE BATH HOME ON SECLUDED STREET. THIS HOME HAS A LIG... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 8 for $567,000Beautiful home on nice, quiet street in North Long Beach. One of the larger homes in the area and one of few with an in-ground pool. Features a newly upgraded kitchen, remodeled master ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 12 for $599,000Well maintained and improved home with sparkling pool on a tree lined street in Carson Park and in move in condition. The double garage has been converted to a 3rd bedroom (unpermitted... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 12 for $492,000Long Beach charmer waiting for new owner to make it their own. Well maintained 2 Bedroom 1 Bath listed for the first time in 40 years. Great potential with a little updating. This home ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 9 for $410,000Highly Desirable 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Single Story North Long Beach Home. Interior Features Include Soft Close Shaker Cabinets, Granite Counters Throughout, Living Room and Dining Roo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 12 for $635,000Well located on tree line street this 3 bedroom 1 ¾ bath home is located near Atherton and Studebaker Rd in East Long Beach. The home, owned by the same family since 1957 (and currentl... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 10 for $468,800Steps to beach. This newly remodeled condo is perfectly located between Belmont Shore and Downtown. Walk to yoga in the park, shops, restaurants and farmers market. Open floor plan wit... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 13 for $1,579,000This amazing 2 bed 2 bath Naples Island home situated on a HUGE 5069 sq. ft. lot one off water, seamlessly blends Old Word Spanish Charm with a Chic Coastal Contemporary vibe on arguabl... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 11 for $395,0002 bedrooms, 1 bathroom home located in the heart of Long Beach. Property requires a lot of "TLC", Seller will not make any repairs. To be sold as is with no warranties and subject to ba... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 8 for $399,900Property is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathrooms condo on a top level in Casa del Obispo complex. It has a vaulted ceiling, central air-conditioning, forced heat with washer/dryer hookup in the uni... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 9 for $630,000Cute three bedroom/two bath with large bonus room located on a secluded cul-de-sac street is a perfect starter home! All the work has been done for you. This home features an upgraded k... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 15th, 2018 at 5:41pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.