Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||9||9||628|
|January 11th - January 18th New Listings||0||0||59|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: January 17 for $710,000Welcome Home to this lovely 3 bedroom 2bath home located in one of the most desirable areas of Long Beach! Framed by a manicured lawn (equipped with sprinkler system), palm trees, and a... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $549,000Stunning single story 3 bed, 2 bath home with upgrades throughout and a kitchen to die for! This home has it all. The recently remodeled kitchen has quartz countertops with a beautiful ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 17 for $885,000Located in one of the most demanded on the sand high-rise complexes in Long Beach, "The Pacific" offers a rare opportunity to live right on the sand along the famed California coast wit... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $395,000This is an End Unit 2 Bed, 2 Bath Upgraded and Remodeled Condo in Downtown Long Beach. Amenities include: Dual Paned Windows, Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Granite Countertops, Newer Cupbo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 15 for $389,900New interior paint. New stainless steel appliances. New bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets. Individual laundry room. 3 patios. 2 underground garage spaces. Master suite with privat... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $525,000Great Investment opportunity!... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $799,000Great Home in El Dorado Park Tract! Original and ready for New Family! Great Deal! Do not wait! Split Level Home.... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $790,000You have fallen in love~ Welcome to your newly remodeled home! Located in the wonderful neighborhood of Los Altos, this home has been transformed into your own private paradise. Enjoy ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $775,000This stunning condominium offers breath taking views of the Queen Mary and the Ocean. It features 2 large bedroom and 2 bathroom, direct ocean views and park views. Exceptional locatio... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $499,990Freeway close, turn key , beautiful town home style condo in the heart of Bixby Knolls. This unit is in turn key condition and features an open floorplan. Enter directly from the fini... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 11 for $785,000Welcome to 381 Obispo Ave is Historic Bluff Heights. Beautiful Craftsman Bungalow with hardwood floors throughout, remodeled kitchen, remodeled bathrooms, large living room with vaulted... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $399,000REMODELED HOME FOR SALE. Welcome to this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom north Long Beach remodeled home. The home is 972 square feet on a 5693 square foot lot. Very spacious living room with orig... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $245,000Downtown Long Beach 1 bedroom 1 bath condo with 1 car garage! Recently renovated, unit currently occupied. Conveniently located near city service, public transportation, shopping and d... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 11 for $649,900Another beautiful home, professionally remodeled. close to Skylinks Golf Course Large and open floor plan, huge living room, large kitchen with plenty of cabinet space modern cabinetry,... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 17 for $670,000WOW! This house is MOVE-IN READY! The owners spared no expense in remodeling this home! They have insulated all of the exterior walls & attic for maximum efficiency from the HVAC system... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $425,000Bright and open, split level town home in a contemporary gated community. From the double door entry, step down into the beautiful living room which features cathedral ceilings with sk... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 18th, 2019 at 2:51pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.