Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||5||767|
|August 11th - August 18th New Listings||1||0||57|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: August 11 for $679,000After all the hustle and bustle of city life, let the Pacific Ocean greet you at home. Step into this bright open space and relax. If sunshine and sand are your therapy, then this is th... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 14 for $369,000Long Beach THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATH First Floor CONDO, For Only $369,000. Spacious Open Living Room/Dining Room, Fully Equipped Kitchen With Granite Counters, Tile Floors, Stove, Dishwas... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 16 for $385,000Welcome to this Ocean front Condo building!!! Peek-a-boo Harbor, Queen Mary and Ocean View from your bedroom, Living Room and Kithcen!! Located in the Historic St.Regis Building built i... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 14 for $1,185,000Rarely On The Market – This Beautifully Tri-Level Home In Prestigious University Park Estates Has Wonderful Curb Appeal And Has Been Nicely Upgraded Throughout! The Main Level Open Fl... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 16 for $629,000PANORAMIC OCEAN and Marina VIEWS from every room! Desirable Open floorplan in the luxury Aqua Tower with 2 master bedroom suites on each side of the living room. Each en-suite has its o... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 13 for $295,000Go back in time to when Cooper Arms was the ‘place to be’ after a day of sailing, or a day at the beach. This historical building goes back to 1923 when the ships could see the tall... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 14 for $777,000Welcome to Pride Of Ownership! This home features Four Bedrooms with Three bathrooms, in a rarely available gated community of Long Beach. The community is in an excellent location with... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 13 for $459,000Good as new kitchen, exterior coating paint, electrical, plumbing, double pane windows, recessed lighting and laundry room with hookups. The kitchen has Porcelain floor, granite counter... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 15 for $340,000This lovely, cozy, one bedroom condo is located in historic Carroll Park. Its just a 5 minute walk to the Ocean, Retro Row, Broadway shops, delicious restaurants and so much more. With ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 15 for $615,000Charming Craftsman Style Home in the heart of Rose Park South Historic District of Long Beach! A home with character. Features 2 bedrooms and 1.75 baths. Master bedroom with walk-in clo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 10 for $409,900It's all about LOCATION and LIFESTYLE! This adorable one bedroom condo sits perfectly just steps from the beach! Live comfortably in this spacious unit with a large living and dining ro... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 15 for $385,600This stunning third level condo has more than $20,000 upgrades.The bathroom has been remodeled with new glass shower enclosure and fixtures, new designer tiles on the floor and on the w... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 13 for $1,495,000Tucked behind one of the only guarded gates in all of Long Beach, this spectacular Bixby Hill home takes a fresh contemporary spin. Upon entering, you are greeted by beautiful hardwood ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 14 for $780,000Visit this 1800 sq. ft. single level 3 bedroom, 3 bath home resting on an oversized irregular 7,444 sq. ft. lot. This property offers many upgrades that include an updated kitchen with... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 13 for $499,000The Distinctive House at 1815 E Harding St is now available for the first time in over 20 years. This home has been meticulously cared for an upgraded from the insulated floors to the P... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 13 for $525,000Gorgeous MOVE IN READY remodeled home! Beautiful cooks kitchen with quartz counters, breakfast island, brand new stainless steel appliances, mosaic backsplash, & tons of cabinet space. ... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of August 18th, 2019 at 12:13am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.