Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||0||456|
|June 19th - June 26th New Listings||0||0||48|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: June 20 for $895,000Welcome to 2652 Knoxville Avenue, a beautiful Ranch Style inspired home. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home offers an opportunity to live in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in East Lon... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 20 for $640,000Welcome! The city of Long Beach invites you with a great opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home. As you walk in, the open living room welcomes you alongside the dining area... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 21 for $890,000How would you like to own a recently renovated Craftsman bungalow in the heart of the Rose Park Historic District? This move-in-ready home has irresistible curb appeal with low-maintena... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 20 for $760,000MUST SEE THIS HOME. Perfect for a Large Family. 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Double Detached Car Garage in the back, Long Driveway to park a lot of cars. Very Nice Cover Patio in ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 23 for $649,900Winner of the 2014 Preservation Award from Long Beach Heritage, This 1923 Craftsman home is located on Toledo Walk and features original charm with modern updates in the kitchen and ba... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 20 for $499,000Beautiful two-bedroom one bath unit in Park Bermuda, a gorgeous complex located between Belmont Heights and Downtown Long Beach. Unit comes with its own 1 car garage.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 21 for $975,000Steps away from the beach with unobstructed ocean views and overlooking Bluff Park, this tastefully-updated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo offers the best of Long Beach and Southern Califo... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 22 for $624,000Charming two Bedroom one bathroom Beach cottage home in Long Beach. Inviting curb appeal with fresh new designer exterior paint colors and A large gated front patio. And the end of a ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 25 for $745,000Seeing is believing as you step into this beautiful concrete jungle in the heart of Downtown Long Beach. A true gem, this unit features concrete floors, high ceilings, and exposed bric... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 22 for $575,000This is a great starter home for first time buyers, it is centrally located in the city of Long Beach, 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bath, New flooring throughout the home, new bath, almost all wind... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 20 for $1,733,000Stunningly designed, detached “SMART” home in Bixby Village, truly like no other. Subtle charm of the Cape Cod exterior and the gentle-landscaped walkway & patio. Upon entering you... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 22 for $669,000Top floor condo located in the heart of Alamitos Beach in Downtown Long Beach. Features include a master suite, open kitchen, in-unit laundry, gas fireplace, 2 private balconies with g... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 20 for $299,000YOUR SPACE. YOUR LAND. One of the few manufactured homes in Los Angeles where you own the land (not a land lease). This opens you up not only to additional financing opportunities, but ... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 23 for $899,000Lovely home in great neighborhood with a large, wonderful yard. Zoned to coveted Bixby Elementary and Stanford Middle Schools. Covered patio used as family room/TV room with beautiful v... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 20 for $729,999YOUR NEW HOME! Come see this wonderful place to call home. This is a quiet street and perfect for a first time home buyer. Clean and move in ready. Nice yard for gardening/ BBQ and fa... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 19 for $725,000Welcome to your New Home on 2070 Golden Ave, located in the up-and-coming Wrigley neighborhood in the City of Long Beach. This beautiful FULLY REMODELED home comes with approved plans a... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the small condo buildings located in the Downtown Long Beach area that often goes overlooked is the Golden Gate Square con......
One of the more popular condos buildings located just a few block radius to the beach in the greater Downtown area of Long Beach ......
Since the Long Beach Real Estate market has seen such increases in the last several years its becoming hard to find an affordable......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of June 26th, 2022 at 1:01pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.