Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||4||7||575|
|December 3rd - December 10th New Listings||0||0||41|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: December 6 for $1,099,900Spectacular fully remodeled 4bd, 2.5 bath home located in the heart of the very desirable Lakewood Village neighborhood close to Blue Ribbon schools (Kinder-College), shopping, Long Bea... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 8 for $375,000Welcome to Stoneybrook Villas! Everything about this unit is perfection. Beautiful 2nd level unit has been meticulously upgraded with romantic eye candy. Features include recessed light... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 6 for $514,500"SMART HOUSE" Welcome to "199 Harbor Street" a BRAND NEW Stunning 4 Bedroom & Spacious "SMART HOME" located BEHIND the GATES in the Desirable Planned Urban Development Community of Wind... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 4 for $389,900Welcome to downtown Long Beach luxury living at the highly desirable Aqua Towers. Located on the 5th floor, this corner unit not only offers picturesque views of the iconic Convention C... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 3 for $410,000Treat yourself to this Bixby Knolls condo you'll love sharing with your favorite people, or all to yourself! Temptation to move right in will set in as you enter this two bedroom/two ba... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 4 for $249,000Come see this terrific bargain! This unit is ready to move in, whether this will be the first home you ever own or a terrific rental. This is your chance to buy a home for less than w... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 8 for $719,000If you think you've missed the boat think again! Check out this Island Village charmer with a kitchen that's only 3 months old! Gorgeous white cabinets, quartz countertops, an added isl... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 4 for $434,900Welcome home! This home features 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on a 4,300 sq ft lot. Perfect home for a first time buyer! Original hardwood flooring throughout except in the kitchen and bat... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 8 for $579,900Come see this beautiful, large 4 bedroom, 2 bath home located in a quiet neighborhood. Big Master bedroom with room for all your furniture, huge walk-in closet. Dual pane windows throug... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 5 for $908,000Welcome to 145 Venetia Drive! A Spanish beauty in Naples, Long Beach. One of the oldest homes in the neighborhood! This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom gem is ready for its new buyer to call it h... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 6 for $940,000Charming Naples Island Spanish home located close to both Second Street shops and the new 2nd and PCH development, while remaining on a quiet one-way street. Large front patio area is a... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 5 for $2,995,000Offered for the first time in almost 50 years, this iconic property is positioned for spectacular views stretching the entire Long Beach coastline. Uniquely situated at the base of the ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 8 for $2,500,000RESORT LIVING AT THE "BAY HARBOUR" COMMUNITY. This stunning WATERFRONT home includes a 40' boat slip in front and is impressively upgraded. Simply spectacular with every consideration t... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 9 for $415,000This home is located in the beautiful sunny coastal city of Long Beach. The property features 2 bedrooms, one bath, dining area with a breakfast nook and laminated floors throughout. T... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 7 for $699,999Charming family home perfectly located. Walk or bike to schools, shopping, parks, golf, restaurants and entertainment. Features newer remodeled kitchen with walk in pantry. Large maste... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 4 for $525,000Belmont Heights Condo-Townhome - 2 Master Suites - 2 1/2 Baths - 2 Parking Spaces - In-unit Laundry! This is an unique opportunity to live in the highly desirable and rarely on the mar... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the most sought after things for condo buyers is having high vaulted cathedral ceilings. nbsp;These are often very hard to......
Coronado Park at 1414 Cornado Avenue in Long Beach, California is a small condo complex with one and two bedroom condos. nbsp;The......
Mystic Cove is a great place to find spacious two bedroom condos in the $300,0000 range in Long Beach. nbsp;The location is ideal......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 10th, 2019 at 5:45am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.