Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||11||770|
|August 12th - August 19th New Listings||2||2||81|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: August 16 for $459,900Sweet and clean 2 bed/1bath home in Long Beach with easy freeway access and in close proximity to downtown Long Beach. Additional 1 bed/half bath that is not permitted is attached to ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 17 for $670,000Welcome to the neighborhood! You're going to love the way this home was built and maintained. Pride of ownership shows in every inch. Custom built-ins throughout, including a stunning g... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 14 for $895,000Contemporary Mid-Century Modern home. Completely remodeled. Open floor plan with four bedrooms and three beautifully remodeled bathrooms. Front entry through classic Dutch door includes... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 14 for $639,000Perfect Urban living in one of the best Lofts in Downtown Long Beach. This rare Historical Walker Building is highly desired, it won’t last long. High 14ft concrete ceiling with amazi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 16 for $685,000Dive in to this fabulous pool home in Los Altos! Located on a super corner lot with tropical landscaping out front, this home offers wonderful features and benefits. Upon entering you... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 11 for $655,000Rare and special opportunity to own a gorgeous 4th floor corner loft in the highly desirable Walker Building in Historic Downtown Long Beach's Pine Ave District. Aside from arguably o... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 15 for $375,000Historic, ocean-front, condominium living at the St. Regis. Just steps to the sand and water. Easy access to one of the best coastal bike and jogging paths in California. Walk to the sh... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 12 for $267,500This 1 bedroom condo has been freshly painted. Balcony off bedroom. 2 closets in bedroom with mirrored doors and organizers. Open kitchen to large living room/dining room. Refrigerator,... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 11 for $519,900Lowest priced home in Artcraft Manor! Spacious 2 bedroom home on quiet tree lined street! Great circular floor plan with good sized bedrooms , Laundry room,Formal dining room and Large ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 11 for $675,000Welcome home to this beautiful turnkey property. This charming three-bedroom one-bath home is located in the very popular city of Long Beach, just south of Conant! Every detail in this ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 17 for $840,000Great Location! Rare on the market, this elegant Spanish-influenced 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom home is located right in the heart of the desirable Belmont Heights community. Steps away fr... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 17 for $719,000Welcome to the highly desirable Plaza neighborhood, located within a great school school district, this home is a must see! This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home has a great outdoor spac... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 16 for $769,000ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL HOME, ONE THAT FITS YOUR STYLE & PERSONALITY? This Home May Be YOU!! Over 2,000 Sq Ft, Remodeled Mid-Century Modern 3br/2ba Home in Beautiful Los Alto... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 17 for $679,900Beautifully REMODELED Mid Century Modern 3 BD home w/2 car garage & great open floor plan including NEW Windows, Full Copper Plumbing & New laminate floors. Sunny LR /DR with recessed l... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 12 for $350,000Resort style living in the beautiful gated community of "Stoneybrook Villas." This top floor location, is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, move in ready. Tile floors in the dining area, kitchen ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 13 for $350,000Stoneybrook Villas! This one bedroom unit features an excellent and open floor plan for easy living, central air conditioning and central heat, smooth ceilings, kitchen with updated cou... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of August 19th, 2018 at 5:46pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.