Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||8||13||634|
|April 17th - April 24th New Listings||1||0||79|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: April 17 for $879,000Look no further! Highly desirable El Dorado Park Estates (S&S) home! Great Interior location on beautiful tree lined street. This popular model boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, & 2,314 s... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 18 for $750,000It’s all about the details! This gorgeous home is located in the sought-after Plaza neighborhood on a tranquil, tree-lined street. Wave to the neighbors from the lovely front porch, a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 16 for $479,000Your opportunity to live in a spacious Emerald Villa condo located in Downtown Long Beach! This condo has three bedrooms with two full bathrooms and is positioned on the third floor fac... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 21 for $674,900Very nice corner location for this 3 bedroom 2 bath home with great curb appeal! Sellers are the siblings of home-owners of 58 years! Some improvements have been made through the years,... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 22 for $515,000Location, Location, Location! This unique property is on a corner lot in the desirable and terrific Rose Park Historic Neighborhood! Surrounded by homes that show pride of ownership wit... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 16 for $475,000Welcome to 533 Walnut Ave unit #21 located in the very vibrant City of Long Beach. Located minutes away from downtown, the beach, The Promenade and Aquarium of the Pacific, this 3 bedro... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 22 for $615,000Beautiful corner unit with amazing ocean views where you can see for miles. Enjoy coastal living at its finest. This beautiful condo comes with a deeded assigned parking space. Tons ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 23 for $560,0006713 E Mantova St, Long Beach, CA is a single family home that contains 1,038 sq ft and was built in 1954. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. One of the bedrooms has a private ent... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 19 for $650,0001598 Long Beach, You Deserve a Spectacular and Brand New Residential Condo In Downtown Long Beach! The City Skyline is Breathtaking w/Low Property Tax. There are 8 Underground Guest Par... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 20 for $719,000Gorgeous upgraded home on a quiet street in the Plaza. As you step into the home you will notice the timeless tile floors, recessed lights, crown moulding and fresh paint. The open fl... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 19 for $375,000This traditional home provides a wonderful opportunity for you to own your first home, or possibly a great investment property. Features 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. Spacious livin... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 20 for $335,000Fully remodeled, move-in ready Rose Park condo. 2 level townhouse-style floorplan. This 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms home is located in a quiet serene gated community. Lots of light (there ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 18 for $749,000You'll love this 3 bed/2 full bath remodeled home in the much sought-after historical neighborhood of California Heights. The home boasts original charm throughout with hardwood floors... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 18 for $799,900Amazing, rare waterfront condo with 180-degree water view. (No peekaboo view here!) In this incredible location, you will be 100 ft. from the sandy bay beach, just 2 short blocks fro... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 18 for $449,000Unique Bixby Knolls "House-Like" Condo. Single level with only 4 units in the complex that surround the pool. This unit has such a serene environment. It features a Spacious Living-D... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 16 for $205,000Large Ground Floor 1 Bedroom Condo! Conveniently located to provide great breeze and views from Courtyard. Freshly Painted with New Carpet throughout. Comes with a 1 Car Attached Garage... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 24th, 2018 at 5:41pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.