Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||0||515|
|September 11th - September 18th New Listings||0||0||57|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: September 16 for $799,000Stunning Renovated home with a newly constructed main bedroom/bathroom addition on a spacious lot. Perched in a tree lined street on a beautiful Wrigley neighborhood, this gorgeous 3BR/... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 11 for $845,000An older, but very well kept home!...Walk into a good sized living room...Kitchen has built-in appliances and it also overlooks large dining area+family room...Great family room with fi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 16 for $799,000Here's your opportunity to own a beautiful and lovingly maintained Long Beach Craftsman home. Enjoy breezy summer evenings on the generously sized and inviting front porch. The living... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 15 for $499,000NEW LISTING! This beautiful, move-in ready, contemporary, upscale condo is located in the heart of Downtown Long Beach. Features a gourmet kitchen with sleek modern cabinets, beautiful ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 15 for $966,800Fully Renovated.Family friendly community with great school .Gorgeous home located on a beautiful street. The bright open floor plan welcomes you with new floors, a tastefully updated k... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 15 for $495,000This great Stoneybrook condo has two bedrooms and two baths. A galley style kitchen looks out through a spacious living room to a private balcony providing lots of natural light. Step ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 14 for $1,450,0003 houses away from the beach! Spanish style home with classic character. Keep it's original character, or update to your modern tastes. The master bedroom has a view of the ocean and t... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 13 for $375,000Step back into a bygone era of elegance and simplicity. The Cooper Arms, built in 1923-24 as the first high rise, luxury, ownership apartment building in Long Beach offered those seekin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 17 for $419,000Looking for a beautiful townhouse that is totally turnkey? THIS IS IT! Walk into this home with it's soaring vaulted ceilings and gorgeous 24x24 designer tiled flooring and you will be ... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 11 for $785,000Beach life without the parking headache! Minutes from the Pacific Ocean, welcome home to this Resort-style living in a landscaped oasis. Secure, private gates lead you through the tranq... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 13 for $564,000Welcome to 6114 Marina Pacifica Drive S in Key 16. This extensively remodeled 1 bed, 1 bath condo, is located in the upscale waterfront community of Marina Pacifica. Spacious and light... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 16 for $880,000Wonderful El Dorado Park Estates 105 model located in a prime interior tract location far from any freeway noise or traffic! It is filled with quality amenities such as a new roof, copp... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 16 for $495,000... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 16 for $420,000“On the Eastside” Like the opening words of the Sublime song “waiting for my ruca”, This Spacious 2bd/2bath with Private Balcony, 2 dedicated parking spots in secured garage, a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 16 for $1,350,000A “true” mid-century modern home designed by iconic “Cliff May” and located in the highly desirable Ranchos Estates. Built in 1953, this home exudes the authenticity and charac... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 16 for $749,9994838 Hersholt is the chic home you’ve been waiting for. Located on a tree lined street in the Lake Wood Village neighborhood, this home has been freshly painted and natural wood accen... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the more upscale area of Long Beach, California is the Naples Island area. nbsp;A lot of people think this is an exclusive......
We have seen a lot of home sales this year in the Belmont Shore Mobile Estates community in Long Beach with 18 closed escrows. nb......
One of the more affordable places to buy a condo in a small condo complex of Towne Capri in Long Beach, California. nbsp;This is ......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 18th, 2021 at 3:00am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.