Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||9||11||695|
|December 9th - December 16th New Listings||0||0||31|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: December 11 for $399,000PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS BEAUTIFUL, WELL-MAINTAINED GATED CONDO THAT'S SITUATED IN THE HEART OF LONG BEACH JUST BLOCKS FROM THE WATER & ALL THAT LONG BEACH HAS TO OFFER. TH... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 13 for $630,000Welcome Home! Immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 bath turnkey home in the Plaza. Excellent condition with beautiful hardwood floors, newly installed Diakin Ductless Mini split system with both coo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 11 for $920,000I like: That there is an apartment included. It has a separate entrance. It has a kitchen and a 3/4 bath. It would be great for an adult child, an elderly relative or perfect for ext... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 13 for $999,000Exquisite, Must See! Great Location in highly desirable Naples. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features refinished original hardwood keeping some essence of its original charm and characte... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 9 for $750,000Absolutely stunning Spanish hacienda located in prestigious California Heights. The home boasts an oversized living room, light filled formal dining room and a remodeled Sonoma style ki... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 13 for $669,999Original well- maintained home located on a quiet tree-lined street in the highly sought after Los Altos neighborhood. This home features a large living room with original hardwood floo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 13 for $424,900Don’t miss your opportunity to own this lovely, move-in ready, starter home in the heart of Uptown Long Beach. Nestled on a quiet, tree lined street with a cozy backyard that is great... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 14 for $699,900Remodeled 3 bedroom , 2 bath on a 6,724 sq.ft lot! Located in North Alamitos Beach, it's a short drive to Shoreline Village, Aquarium, Downtown, Convention Center, and Museums. Spacious... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 10 for $299,000Adorable condo within minutes of the beach. Third level unit with balcony view. Inside you will find a spacious living space with cathedral ceilings, lots of windows and natural light. ... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 11 for $399,900Standard Sale! 3 bedroom 1 bath house with long driveway that leads to gated parking and detached 2 car garage. Nice quite street on the upper West Side. Tax roll shows property as 2 ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 9 for $415,000This is a one bedroom unit one block north of Ocean Blvd. and walking distance to the beach. Across the street is Bixby Park, with a full history in Long Beach with a number of Amenitie... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 12 for $625,000Enjoy the cool ocean breeze and huge corner lot in this newly renovated bungalow in the beautiful city of Long Beach. Every inch of this property has been transformed from the fresh so... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 12 for $621,000You will not want to miss this charming 1950's family home, great neighborhood, located in the heart of Long Beach in Stratford Square. There is approximately 1,495 square feet of liv... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 13 for $949,900Jaw-dropping completely renovated home filled with top notch finishes throughout! Fabulous, Large, Airy, Sun-Drenched Rooms and a Gorgeous Open Floor Plan! Amenities include: Completely... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 13 for $570,000An absolutely charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home boasting a lovely entry and an amazing glass wall overlooking the rear grounds from the fireside living and dining room with kitchen acc... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 10 for $535,000The “Ocean Aire Imperial” is a 28-unit low rise building designed by renowned architect Paul McKenzie in a mid-century style located in the highly desirable area of the historical B... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 16th, 2018 at 12:30am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.