Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||1||418|
|November 22nd - November 29th New Listings||0||0||28|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: November 28 for $739,000Immerse yourself in the epitome of refined living with this meticulously upgraded single-family residence. Prepare to be captivated as you step into this stunning home, where every deta... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 27 for $490,000Quaint 1928 Spanish-style Starter Home with ADU Potential. Offering 570 square feet of cozy living space, this residence is an ideal canvas for first-time homeowners looking for charac... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 26 for $1,000,000Property sold "as is" Large Corner Lot with a 10,209 sq ft lot, alley access and lots of potential. This home is ready for a contactor or a Buyer that's willing to do the work. This... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 27 for $750,000For the handy homebuyer who prefers fixing, building or restoring themselves, this property is your dream come true. This 1136 square foot single family home with 3 beds and 1 bath also... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 24 for $350,000Affordable one bedroom, one bathroom condo, ideal for first time home buyers or investors. Located within walking distance of Long Beach, this property offers convenience with easy acc... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 23 for $767,515A new-construction home with dual-primary suites is now available with designer-selected upgraded flooring! This spectacular 2-bedroom home showcases an open-concept living area on the ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 22 for $2,700,000ESPECTACULAR 4600 SQF 5/5 BATH WITH A 1/ 1 BATH UNIT ON TOP OF 3 CAR GARAGE. ONE LEVEL POOL HOUSE WITH A GIGANTIC 19000 SQF LOT . MUST SEE IN PERSON …is situated in the prestigious n... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 28 for $1,100,000Spacious Three Bedroom Corner Lot Home On Tree Lined Street In The Heart Of Long Beach Plaza! Three Bedroom has Great Circular Layout, Living Room With Fireplace Opens to patio and and... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 27 for $1,099,000Welcome to 3412 Heather Road! The home features over 1700 square ft of living space with luxurious upgrades throughout. Wonderful neighborhood in a highly sought after area of Long Beac... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 28 for $225,000Welcome to your urban oasis in the heart of downtown Long Beach, California! This charming upstairs studio, nestled in a historic building, invites you to experience the vibrant city li... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 22 for $3,449,000Welcome to your beachfront haven in the heart of Long Beach! This modern gem, perfectly positioned on a coveted corner lot, redefines high-standard living with the best ocean views. Be... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 26 for $280,000Perfect condo for a small family or investor. Needs some TLC.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 27 for $899,000Fantastic opportunity to live in Los Altos on a quiet street! Charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home on a large corner lot in the heart of Los Altos.... Welcome to 2426 Vuelta Grande, situated ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 24 for $1,425,000Welcome to this stunning home in the prestigious community of El Dorado Park Estates. Your future home sits on a spacious corner lot and offers 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. Enter at the ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 27 for $210,500"Investor Probate Special", this unique property situated in Long Beach features 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom is an opportunity of lifetime, if you don't mind a lawn that looks like a jungle, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 27 for $990,000Excellent opportunity to build a ADU, multi-family or keep as a spacious single family. Come see this spectacular hidden gem, which presents the ability to live with the perks of a beac... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
If you have every visited Long Beach, California that you probably know that there are a wide range of neighborhoods to choose fr......
Long Beach, California has a lot of different neighborhoods to choose from that offer a wide range of amenities. nbsp;For those w......
One of the best priced Long Beach gated communities is the Casa Alta Mar neighborhood. nbsp;Its been nearly four and a half years......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 29th, 2023 at 11:00pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.