Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||5||538|
|February 12th - February 19th New Listings||1||0||64|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: February 18 for $724,900Take a look at this beautiful Cypress Point turnkey home with a very private and custom backyard. Enter to an open floor plan with wood floors. Elegant architectural details, living ro... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 14 for $524,900WOW!WOW!WOW! Rare opportunity to own a 4 bed/3 bath home that's ideal for extended family or income possibility. One of the bathrooms is permitted and of the garage perfect for ADU add... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 15 for $524,900Newly renovated, 2bedroom 1 bath modern farmhouse style home with open layout in Long Beach. This home has many desired features including 2 large bedrooms,new kitchen cabinets, quartz ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 14 for $439,000Beautiful Lake environment..One level on top floor with vaulted ceilings.. view of trees and lakes..DOUBLE ENCLOSED GARAGE.. is a popular feature.. remodeled in the last few years with... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 13 for $620,000Excellent huge SFR with 6 bedroom 2 bath. The property was split into two different sections each having their own laundry hook ups. The front side haves 3 Bedrooms 1 bath & a Den that ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 12 for $1,695,000Gorgeous, Completely Custom Built Home Located on the Long Beach Peninsula with 4 Bedrooms, and 4 Bathrooms. Property Features an Open Floor Plan with Tall Ceilings, Living Room, Large ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 14 for $1,279,000Location, location, location!!! With Alamitos Bay and Belmont Shore just steps away, you can make this single level, Belmont Park Charmer your own. At 1641 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 2 Bath and ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 15 for $1,099,000Exquisite Must See! Great location in highly desirable Naples. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features refinished original hardwood keeping some essence of its original charm and character... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 12 for $999,000Custom built, detached home in Rear of two-single-family-home-association with no monthly fee! Enter your new home to gleaming hardwood floors that flow throughout the downstairs livin... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 18 for $610,000Huge corner lot landscaped by a professional landscaper using rare and unusual, drought tolerant trees and plants. This lot has lots of outdoor living space. There are areas for enterta... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 17 for $498,000Great location near schools, shopping centers, and major freeways for a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in the heart of the Virginia Country in the beautiful neighborhood of Bixby Knolls (Los Ce... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 18 for $749,000WELCOME HOME!! Don't miss out on this beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home zoned for the highly desirable Patrick Henry Elementary. Featuring 1,387 sq feet of expanded livin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 18 for $379,900Welcome to The Villa Rivera. Completed in 1929 by Richard King, this Chateauesque building has been called the city's Most Elegant Landmark and The Villa Rivera truly helped define Long... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 14 for $3,700,000Rare Open Water Opportunity on Corso di Napoli, situated in the heart of Naples Island on a coveted corner lot! This 2,200 sq. ft. water front home features a 3 bed, 2.5 bath front hous... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 12 for $750,000Welcome to the neighborhood. Located in the highly desirable Los Altos area of Long Beach, sits this amazing opportunity. Nestled in a coveted cul-de-sac location, sitting on an oversiz... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 14 for $499,000Exceptional 3 bedroom 2 bath house on a large lot on a quiet street in North Long Beach! Welcome to 226 E 68th Street, an upgraded home with inviting front porch, hardwood floors, brick... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the best kept secrets in Long Beach and the Emerald Villas condos located at 555 Maine Street. nbsp;This is a pretty large......
For buyers looking for a water front home in the Long Beach, California area then Spinnaker Bay should be a neighborhood worth co......
One of the most sought after things for condo buyers is having high vaulted cathedral ceilings. nbsp;These are often very hard to......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 19th, 2020 at 10:26pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.