Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||6||733|
|May 12th - May 19th New Listings||1||0||64|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: May 17 for $360,000This beautiful two-story loft style condominium holds two bedrooms and two bathrooms amidst 942 square feet of living space. Vaulted ceilings provide an open and spacious atmosphere. Th... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 14 for $585,000This is a beautiful corner unit 2 bedroom 2 bath condo, nicely upgraded. There is an ocean and shoreline community view. The high end high rise security building is loaded with features... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 14 for $529,000The PENTHOUSE of the Historic Cooper Arms! Take in the jaw-dropping views of the Pacific Ocean, Downtown skyline, Dancing Fountains, Queen Mary, Grand Prix track, Gerald Desmond Bridge,... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 17 for $798,000Classic Remodeled Mid-Century SOLAR PAID Los Altos Beauty. Don't miss this 3 Bedroom plus Retreat/Office/Nursery, 1 3/4 Bath Home on a Spacious Lot. Upon Entering into this Impressive, ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 16 for $499,000Wonderful home located in a desirable area of North Long Beach. Featuring an open floor plan with wood floors, recessed lighting, newly installed air conditioning, dual-pane windows, a... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 17 for $740,000This home is a RARE find for the area with: 4 bedrooms, family room, living room, dining room and a completely finished garage addition with 500+ additional sq ft with heating and AC... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 15 for $599,000Tree lined street makes this a house to call home. Tastefully upgraded and maintained, 3bed 1 Bath with studio garage. Wood floors through out the home. Easy to maintain landscaping. H... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 17 for $1,199,000This Gracious and Traditional Park Estates Home located in a Prime Interior Location, is Redefined for the Selective Buyer ~ WOW! Where Do We Start? Featuring Used Brick Construction & ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 17 for $385,000Spread out in this over-sized 1 bedroom (den can be easily converted to a second bedroom) private corner unit in East Long Beach near the traffic circle. Spacious master bedroom with en... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 16 for $439,500This property is located in a corner street, this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home features a good size layout with 1,149 sqft of living space. The entry way leads into a large dining room wit... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 15 for $600,000Stunning remodeled Victorian home located in a great area in the Willmore Historic District. Property remodeled with modern amenities while preserving its original and historic charm. T... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 15 for $610,000Need space? Check out this home with a huge over-sized lot with endless possibilities. Right off the border of Bixby North, this beautiful neighborhood is just a bike ride away from som... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 17 for $1,150,000First time on the market! As you pull in the driveway of your well landscaped & freshly painted home featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, generous living space with stylish finishes, you’ll... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 15 for $949,900This is a truly gorgeous Mid-Century Modern, Cliff May home! The fully permitted restoration & remodel combines both period appropriate details and modern improvements for today’s con... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 16 for $869,000BEACHFRONT CONDO DEVELOPMENT WITH DIRECT BEACH ACCESS!!! THIS GORGEOUS THREE BEDROOM UNIT WAS COMPLETELY REMODELED IN 2018 WITH HIGH END UPGRADES THROUGHOUT. GOURMET KITCHEN "THERMADOR"... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 16 for $850,000Pursue a tradition for taking a 'road less traveled' & join a growing counter culture by owning a Craftsman. Originally designed as an alternative to the over the top Victorian style, i... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of May 19th, 2019 at 8:22am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.