Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||0||512|
|June 16th - June 23rd New Listings||0||0||70|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: June 17 for $559,900Charming 2 bedroom 2 bath home in Long Beach, driving distance to shopping centers & restaurants. Home has been updated ith laminate flooring in living room, hallway, dining room, kitch... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 18 for $589,900Location, Location, Location! Great starter home at The Ocean View Imperial Complex right across the street to the beach path, as well as walking distance to the Bluff Park. This well ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 22 for $839,000An absolutely adorable classic Spanish revival home located in a prime pocket of the highly sought after historic neighborhood of California Heights. A wide expanse of lawn and lush lan... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 19 for $699,000RARE combination of a CORNER END UNIT with OCEAN VIEWS from EVERY ROOM, TWO BALCONIES, a full-size PRIVATE GARAGE(!), second parking space(!!) and a separate 8 x 10 storage room (!!!) a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 18 for $2,299,000Description, Pictures and Virtual Tour coming soon!... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 19 for $945,000Located in the Plaza area of East Long Beach, this home features 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. The kitchen has been remodeled with quartz counters, tiled flooring, stainless steel appliances... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 17 for $634,900If you're looking for a home that is truly move-in ready, this is the one. Located in the coveted Fountains association this end unit townhouse is a fantastic option. This floor plan ... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 17 for $1,049,900ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! You'll love this beautiful, corner lot, home located in the highly sought after "Minnie Gant Elementary" neighborhood of Los Altos. Impeccable curb appeal with lush... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 19 for $849,900**LOCATION, LOCATION LOCATION** FULLY REMODELED! This beautiful property is located in a highly desirable area in North Bixby Knolls and to all amenities of life. Close to parks, school... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 18 for $765,000Welcome to the Craftsman Village Historic District, this historic district features a very active resident membership and a long record of community involvement. Craftsman Village Park ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 21 for $529,000Welcome to the Queen's View! Beautifully updated unit with views of the beach and, you guessed it, The Queen Mary. Sit on your oversized balcony & enjoy the view. All stainless steel ap... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 16 for $656,900Residing on a sun-washed corner in Long Beach, only minutes away from the beautiful beaches, awaits a charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,200-sqft home! Fitted with trendy grey tone lami... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 21 for $568,800Here it is! Not only is this the largest and most desirable top-floor penthouse with a loft, but this rare Villa Pacifica dream home also has the best corner location in the entire comp... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 17 for $775,000Charming Los Altos Doll house first time on the market in over 60 years. Impeccably maintained home featuring 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with vintage hardwood floors, vintage built ins f... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 18 for $490,000Beautiful condo located in the social heart of Downtown Long Beach and other major attractions. It's balcony overlooks the ocean and city. This condo has an open layout with lots of nat... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 18 for $899,000Here is your chance to own a duplex in one of Long Beach’s strongest rental markets! Located in between the charming North Alamitos Beach and Rose Park South, rests this delightful 19... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the best kept secrets for finding condos in the $200,000 range in the Glen Ellyn Manor complex in Long Beach, California. ......
The Long Beach real estate market has seen a strong surge in real estate prices for the last year with a huge pool of buyers look......
Some of the best valuesnbsp;can be found in the Village on the Green community if you are in the market to buy a residential cond......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of June 23rd, 2021 at 8:41pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.