Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||4||11||588|
|November 17th - November 24th New Listings||0||0||52|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: November 23 for $340,000Live like you are on Vacation All Year Long in the Resort-Style, Gated Community of Stoneybrook Villas! This Lovely Top Floor, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Unit (No One Living Above) Boasts Ti... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 18 for $1,250,000GORGEOUS, REMODELED home sweetly nestled on a beautiful, charming, tree-lined street in the highly coveted neighborhood of Park Estates near the university! Stunning & sexy modern inter... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 23 for $565,000Beautiful And Spacious 2 Bedroom And Den/3rd Bedroom In The Plaza! Hurry To See This Wonderful Property With 5 Star Curb Appeal Located On A Quiet Tree Lined Street! Features Include: N... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 22 for $789,000Have you heard of the shiny penny theory? Well it goes like this, at any given time in a neighborhood, there is a listing better than all the rest that all the buyers are gong to want, ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 22 for $494,900Agents please contact Listing Agent Marcos to set up your Appointment to view the Property. Please do not disturb Home Owners without an Appointment,you must call Listing Agent Marcos .... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 17 for $395,000Welcome to Villa del Obispo....Don't Miss This Immaculate Condo... Looking for a SINGLE STORY (this is it) All Bedrooms and Baths on One Level....Quaint, "Villa" Like Atmosphere, Profes... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 21 for $575,200Curb appeal plus! A winding walkway leads up to this beautifully built, sprawling Spanish style three bedroom, three bath home in a tree lined district in cooler, quieter Long Beach. ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 21 for $420,000Great location. Park View Plaza is one of the nicest buildings on the East Side. This unit has an excellent view of the golf course. 2 parking spaces with 2 storage units. Perfect for y... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 17 for $602,900Welcome to Newberry Lofts, located on Pine Ave in the heart of downtown Long Beach. Be a part of this vibrant downtown neighborhood. Special features include, dark wood laminate floorin... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 16 for $425,000Welcome home to the premier unit #240 at The Palms. This pet friendly, gated community also includes a pool, spa, fitness center and clubhouse. Nearby retail, dining, hiking trails, fre... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 18 for $680,000Charming home located in very peaceful area of Los Cerritos neighborhood. Very private corner lot home. Living Room has large windows with views of the garden patio area. Fireplace in l... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 17 for $605,900Welcome to Newberry Lofts, located on Pine Ave in the heart of downtown Long Beach. Be a part of this vibrant downtown neighborhood. Special features include, dark wood laminate floorin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 16 for $274,900Built in 1986, this modern building is centrally located in downtown Long Beach just minutes from the beach, restaurants, shopping, dining, entertainment, transportation and easy freewa... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 17 for $478,400Welcome to Newberry Lofts, located on Pine Ave in the heart of downtown Long Beach. Be a part of this vibrant downtown neighborhood. Special features include, dark wood laminate floorin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 17 for $975,000REMODELED SPANISH CHARMER IN THE HEART OF BELMONT SHORE!! YOU WILL BE GREETED WITH THE OPEN FLOOR PLAN AS YOU STEP INSIDE THE LIVING ROOM BOASTING OF A COZY GAS FAUX-FIREPLACE WITH EXQU... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 17 for $849,000When you walk into this Cliff May home your greeted by an open floor plan with open beam ceilings, concrete flooring & tons of natural light! The bright island with pure white quartz wa... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 24th, 2017 at 1:40pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.