Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||5||9||611|
|November 12th - November 19th New Listings||0||0||68|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: November 15 for $1,475,000This home was built in 1956 and designed by esteemed architectural firm of Jones, Locket and Popar!! Located on one of the most coveted streets in Park Estates. Single level, u-shaped... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 15 for $639,900Welcome to the beautiful Masonic Temple Lofts and urban living at its best. Step into this home with over 1700 square feet of spacious areas where the possibilities are endless. The ope... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 13 for $235,000PROBATE AUCTION! This property will be sold as is, where is, and is subject to confirmation by the Superior Court. The sale will be conducted at the property site on the day of the auct... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 19 for $675,000You're going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stunning single level El Dorado South single story home that is just steps away from El Dorado Park and features the perfect blend of Mid-Century M... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 14 for $450,000A diamond in the rough. At this price there is plenty of upside potential in value. A perfect property for an investor or a great home for someone looking to take on a project. This hom... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 12 for $655,000FIXER***FIXER***FIXER***ALERT***AN INVESTORS DREAM OPPORTUNITY***Property in the desirable sought after Virginia Country Club area of Bixby Knolls. Never listed on market before, Tons o... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 17 for $395,000Don't Miss This Immaculate Condo... Looking for a SINGLE STORY (this is it) All Bedrooms and Baths on One Level....Quaint, "Villa" Like Atmosphere, Professionally Landscaped Grounds..En... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 15 for $285,000A RARE AFFORDABLE UPDATED 2-BEDROOM CONDO NEAR THE HILLS AND THE BEACH! Newly renovated 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Condo in a secured and quiet building a few blocks from Signal Hill's famous... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 14 for $1,150,000Rare opportunity to own 3 separate units on 1 lot. This property consists of a single level 3 bedroom 1 bath remodeled home with a large gated driveway. The garage has been coverted to ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 17 for $849,000When you walk into this Cliff May home your greeted by an open floor plan with open beam ceilings, concrete flooring & tons of natural light! The bright island with pure white quartz wa... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 15 for $415,000Beautiful home in North Long Beach. Fully remodeled 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom & Bonus room. Newer roof, kitchen, upgraded bathroom, new windows. Detached 2 car garage with laundry hook ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 14 for $499,000Beautiful craftsman home in Wrigley area with three bedrooms one newly renovated full bathroom with new decorative floor tiles and around the bathtub. House has one extra room that can ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 15 for $629,900A great location in charming California Heights, this two bedroom/two bath home with 1400 sq. ft. of living space on a 6,081 sq.ft. lot has some upgrades but still needs your TLC! Buil... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 17 for $324,900Location, location, location! This beautiful two bedroom, two bath corner condo will not last. The living spaces high ceilings make it open and airy while the natural light bounces off... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 15 for $729,8882288 Stearnlee Way is a charming single family home located in the heart of Long Beach in Stratford Square. This home boasts approximately 1,705 square feet of living space with 3 bedro... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 15 for $195,000Minutes to down town Long Beach & minutes to the beach.... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 19th, 2017 at 9:41pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.