Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||1||442|
|November 20th - November 27th New Listings||0||0||12|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: November 22 for $385,000This is a large fully remodeled 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom condo in the heart of Bixby knolls. It features a luxurious bathroom with a walk-in shower and dual shower heads. Large bedroom ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 21 for $899,000Great Opportunity to Purchase in one of Long Beachs Most Popular Neighborhood...GREAT STREET !!!!SOUTH OF CONANT!!!!!CONTRACTORS, Bring your skills....If you are a buyer, bring your ima... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 23 for $1,195,000Stunning Pool Home on a short cul de sac in the highly desirable El Dorado Park Estates. Tastefully remodeled by a licensed contractor with plans and permits. This tri-level home featur... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 21 for $3,750,000Welcome to Prestigious Treasure Island Waterfront and an amazing Opportunity to Own an Original Mid Century Modern Home. This Home was Designed by Famed Long Beach Architect, Mr. Edward... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 21 for $490,000Downtown two story townhome features two bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom. New water proof vinyl flooring. Master bedroom with large closet. Second bedroom with new ceiling fan with walk-in close... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 26 for $698,888219PACIFICA IS HERE! ULTRA LUXURY + MODERN STYLE + CORNER LOCATION + OPEN FLOOR PLAN + HUGE ENTERTAINERS BALCONY + TONS OF WINDOWS + DOWNTOWN PRIME LOCATION! + 3 BED + 2 BATH + HIGH CEI... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 23 for $1,299,000Prominently positioned in The Pacific, you will find this unique one of a kind 2 level style condo with spectacular ocean views from every room. Splendid large living room with floor to... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 23 for $820,000Welcome to La Contessa! This quiet complex is nestled in Beautiful Belmont Heights. Take in ocean breezes and gorgeous sunsets as #301 is a top, corner unit with only one common wall an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 21 for $699,0002 bedroom 2 bath condo built in 1975. Very bright and sunny; southern exposure corner unit with a sharing wall with stairs. 1 block off from the ocean and Bixby Park next block. Free Yo... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 23 for $675,000This rare large corner lot offers the ability to have 1 single family home + 1 accessory dwelling unit (ADU) + 1 junior accessory dwelling unit (JADU). The City of Long Beach Build... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 22 for $600,000Diamond in the rough. 2 bedroom home with large great room. Great room has fireplace. Property sits on large lot (40X128). Possible ADU opportunity - check with the city building depar... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the more affordable places to buy a condo in the Downtown Long Beach area is thenbsp;Sunset Pointe condo complex. nbsp;If ......
One of the most unique places to live in Long Beach, California is the Ebell Theatre Lofts in the Downtown Long Beach area. nbsp;......
Some of the most affordable condos found in the Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach can be found at the Chateau Thierry condo buildin......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 27th, 2022 at 1:45pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.