Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||5||8||801|
|June 20th - June 27th New Listings||0||0||74|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: June 21 for $450,000Great starter home in good size lot,bring your tools and turn this into your dream home! permitted Bonus room in the back with 1/2 bathroom, fantastic location!... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 21 for $479,900Rehabbed 3 bedroom 1 bath house on tree lined street in the Upper Westside. Large wrote iron enclosed front porch would be perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. New interior paint,... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 20 for $700,000Welcome home to this beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom 2 bath Los Altos home on a beautiful tree lined street. This home has wonderful curb appeal thanks to the recent upgrades including ... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 20 for $699,000The largest elm tree on the block and beautifully landscaped front yard welcomes you to 2130 Pattiz Avenue in the highly sought-after community of Eldorado Park South. Gleaming parquet ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 21 for $315,000Newly Remodeled 2 bedroom 2 bath, Spacious and Light featuring a gorgeous open floor plan. Designer Kitchen and Master with large ensuite Master bedroom. Quartz counter-tops, new ap... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 26 for $250,000Perfect starter in an amazing location! Quick walk to SteelCraft, The Pan, Polly's Pies, and right down the street from CVS, Walgreens, and Trader Joes! Unit is on the top floor and in ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 21 for $299,000Completely remodeled elegant unit on the 11th floor has stunning panoramic views of the ocean, amazing views of Downtown Long Beach (especially at night) and spectacular view of Queen M... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 21 for $849,900Welcome to this beautiful and spacious home in the highly desired Los Altos neighborhood of Long Beach! Expansive 4 bedrooms, 3 baths home nestled on a quiet, desirable, tree lined str... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 20 for $580,000Beautiful Remodeled 3BDRM/2BATH home is located in a nice well kept neighborhood in North Long Beach on a wide street and is in walking distance to Lakewood. Tiled entry hall leads into... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 25 for $945,000Welcome to this 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home in the highly sought Los Altos community. Hardwood floors and fireplace greet you in the living room. Chef's dream of an open concept kitche... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 23 for $839,9901. Order moving truck 2. Move in 3. Blast music and decorate 4. Relax and enjoy New Electric, copper plumbing, tankless water heater. High quality total remodel 4 years a... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 21 for $234,900Wait Until you see this Lovely Private Gated Community "Park Ocean"...Fabulous Condo located in a Charming area of Long Beach, Ground Floor Location with a Large Patio facing quiet inne... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 25 for $699,000Immaculate, turnkey Penthouse, 2-bedroom/2 bath corner unit with expansive rooftop terrace featuring ocean views is perfect for entertaining. Completely renovated in 2017, this unit fea... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 25 for $299,000Perfect starter home. This 1 bed 1 bath corner unit is a short walk to the beach, downtown and Pike areas. With your own private under ground parking and on site laundry facility. Yo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 26 for $699,000A warmly embracing 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with mid century aesthetics and casual Southern California style in Stratford Square. A wall of glass opening to the sheltered patio, lovely... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 24 for $355,000Rare opportunity to purchase the only 3 bedroom unit in the 4515 California building. Located in fantastic Bixby neighborhood this unit is ideally located within a short walking distanc... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of June 27th, 2019 at 1:47am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.