Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||4||3||630|
|June 28th - July 5th New Listings||1||0||67|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: July 2 for $529,500**BRAND NEW HOME**STYLISH & SUPER SHARP**MOVE-IN READY** 3 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom w/GIGANTIC Driveway and Room for TWO CAR GARAGE located behind the GATES in the Desirable Planned Urban D... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 2 for $1,749,000This stylish, light-filled 4 bedroom 3 bath custom residence situated on one of the best streets in highly desirable Naples Island boasts beautiful upgrades throughout a fantastic floor... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 1 for $380,000MOVE IN ready condo in the highly sought after Diplomat building. Amazing home with an open concept floor plan giving it the feel that it is much larger than the square footage implies.... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 29 for $418,000Excellent corner lot home for first time buyers. House features a 2 Bedroom 1 1/2 bath with a permitted stepdown enclosed patio that can be used as den or bonus room, not included on s... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 30 for $670,000You can enjoy the ocean and the mountains from your corner wrap around glass balcony from the much sought after "16 stack" on the 6th floor of the luxurious Aqua Towers! This lovely con... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 29 for $559,000Imagine getting to enjoy the spectacular ocean and the majestic Queen's view right from your own private balcony! Welcome home to this beautifully upgraded condominium in the heart of L... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 30 for $549,000Just Listed!!! This 2 Bed 3 Bath Townhome will give you a warm and inviting feeling as soon as you walk in! Prime location in the Bluff Heights section of Long Beach! This is one of the... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 30 for $839,000Now is your opportunity to own this beautifully upgraded home in the sought-after neighborhood of Lakewood Plaza! No detail has been spared in this charming home, featuring 1667 sq ft ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 30 for $419,000Welcome to 111 Spring St Unit E! This lovely townhome is the perfect opportunity for your first time buyers featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bath, master suite with vaulte... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 1 for $860,000Welcome to the self proclaimed “Avocado House” located in the heart of the Los Altos neighborhood!! Named after its massive avocado tree that sits in the front yard (and produces a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 1 for $420,000This 2 story condominium boasts 2spacious bedrooms, 1 large master bedroom w/ it’s own balcony,2 full bathrooms upstairs with one more 1/2 bathroom downstairs. Large open layout down... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 2 for $850,000This 3-bedroom 2-bathroom boost 2172 square foot of living space including formal dining room, living room, family room, huge master bedroom with large master closet and two separate sh... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 3 for $534,997Great area. POTENTIAL This Town Home is in the desirable The Fountain’s Gated-Community. Vaulted ceilings. Bright and open living room with fireplace. 2 Large Master Bedroom suits w... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 3 for $624,000Spacious, Top Floor, Remodeled End Unit with Peek a Boo view of the Queen Mary and the Ocean! Located in Historic Bluff Park, this Beauty features 2 Master Suites, One Master with Wal... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 29 for $2,595,000Classic Spanish meets Rustic Modern in this warm & inviting, yet ultra chic, 5 bed 4 bath Naples Island beauty completely renovated with finishes of unparalleled quality, craftsmanship ... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 28 for $1,150,000Please click on the Open House tab for a link to the virtual tour of the home. This home uniquely designed and built in 1950 features a mixture of contemporary and mid-craftsman aspects... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
Having a high walk score has become one of the latest shopping items when looking for a home or condo in the Long Beach area. nbs......
There is a lot of new construction homes being offered for sale now in the Manufactured home community of Windward Village in Lon......
Even if you are new to the Long Beach area then you probably have heard of the Queen Mary which is one of the most iconic attract......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 5th, 2020 at 2:56am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.