Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||15||649|
|March 13th - March 20th New Listings||0||0||75|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: March 16 for $1,350,000Welcome to this 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,445 sq.ft. single story pool home located in the coveted Park Estates neighborhood. Ideally situated on an oversized 9,124 sq.ft. lot on one of the high... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 15 for $829,900Welcome to 4728 Sunfield, a beautifully appointed 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath home situated in the desirable area of Long Beach known as Lakewood Village. Built in the mid-1940s when homes wer... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 18 for $399,000A perfect Gem found in Long Beach just 6 blocks away from Downtown Long Beach and short distance form the shore! This third floor beautifully remodeled condo features over one thousand ... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 13 for $340,000Luxury condo with City Views of downtown all the way to the San Gabriel Mountains! This lovely condo has 10-Foot High Ceilings with Crown Moldings, Master bedroom has a large baster bat... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 15 for $719,995Welcome to this modern beauty, filled with elegance and spaciousness. You are warmly greeted by the professionally-designed water wise landscaping and enter into an abundance of natural... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 15 for $490,000Single family house in a desirable are of North Long Beach. This house has 3 bedrooms and 2 Baths. The owners have recently installed vinyl windows. The laundry area is next to the seco... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 17 for $419,900STEPS TO THE SAND Cozy set up with elevator that goes straight to the sand and bike path. This unit includes one parking space. Roomy, sunny, and clean. Spacious living areas with a... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 19 for $399,750Captivating! Adorable 3 bedroom 1 bath Bungalow style home on a corner lot. Laminate flooring. Nice floor plan. Utility room off kitchen. Quiet neighborhood near schools, downtown, tran... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 13 for $225,000Beautifully remodeled studio condo in a premium location!!! Move-in ready!! This unit is nestled on the west end of the complex near the end of the creek and only shares one common wal... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 15 for $1,415,000Location, location, location the best kept secret of Long Beach, Belmont Shore, this property consists of the main house , an English Tutor with all its charm and mystic beauty, the oth... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 14 for $689,000Great Location 3 bedroom 2 bath with a "bonus room" not included in square footage. More information to follow shortly.... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 13 for $710,000Welcome to this beautiful ranch style home, nestled in the heart of the highly sought-after Los Altos neighborhood. You will feel at home the moment you walk in, the open and inviting f... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 15 for $450,000Flipper’s Dream…come one, come all for this complete Marina Pacifica Fixer on the 3rd Floor! This 2-story 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Condo Features an Entry with closet, a Kitchen with L... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 15 for $599,000Must see this 4Br 2Ba home located in the middle of Wrigley area of Long Beach,laminate floor in living room and all 3 bedrooms,ceramic tile in hall way and master bedroom,master bedroo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 16 for $719,000A truly unique & rare property on the market for the first time in decades! Recently completed thorough upgrade to the property. The home has classic architecture, built in 1939. Large... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 14 for $1,223,000This 1926 Spanish Revival home is ideally located in Belmont Heights; a short stroll to the beach, the shops and restaurants of Belmont Shore, and prestigious Lowell Elementary School. ... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 20th, 2018 at 4:04pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.