Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||3||5||606|
|May 23rd - May 30th New Listings||0||0||47|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: May 28 for $450,000A charming 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home on a corner lot including wrought iron fenced and gated front grounds plus spacious rear grounds with a yard, 2 car garage plus a parking area/ moto... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 25 for $665,000Welcome to Stratford Square; one of the nicest neighborhoods in all of Long Beach! This property is within boundaries of the finest schools Long Beach has to offer and is proximate to L... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 28 for $555,000Must See Virtual Tour! Impeccably remodeled and lovingly cared for single-level, corner end-unit condo. Just one block off the sand! This turn key property features open concept floo... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 28 for $625,0002 bedroom plus large DEN which can be used for 3rd bedroom Bixby Highlands home on a great street! Welcome to 4144 Falcon Ave! This beauty features a solid home with a newer roof, long ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 28 for $835,000Located in one of the most demanded on the sand high-rise complexes in Long Beach, "The Pacific" offers a rare opportunity to live right on the sand along the famed California coast wit... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 25 for $639,000Perfect corner unit location inside the Historic Walker building just waiting for you to move in. This unit has been upgraded quite nicely. It has a newer kitchen and bathroom area, lar... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 28 for $739,000Come and get this beautiful, well-maintained home owned and occupied by the same caring family since 1962. Be the next fortunate family to enjoy the classic, sunlit kitchen and bright, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 27 for $264,900The condo you have been waiting for. Close access to 405 and 710 freeway. Beautiful condo in the City of Long Beach. 2 bedroom 1 bathroom with upgrades made in the last 4 years includin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 25 for $315,000This light and bright 2 bedroom 2 bath condo features a gorgeous open floor plan with new flooring and fresh paint. This well maintained home is move-in ready! Comfortable kitchen with ... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 25 for $749,900Originally crafted in the late 40's, this lovely, well built 4 bedroom home is loaded with unique charm and character. Step through the front door of this beauty and enjoy these other e... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 27 for $498,500**BRAND NEW HOME**FRESH & CLEAN**MOVE-IN READY** 3 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom w/Major Curb Appeal located behind the GATES in the Desirable Planned Urban Development of Windward Village. Welc... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 27 for $789,900Welcome to Alamitos Greens a beautiful newer construction gated community. This is a two story home with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. Enter into the foyer with a spacious... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 25 for $625,000First time on the market in over 17 years! This beautiful two bedroom, one bathroom home boasts lots of natural light and a well-maintained garden on a 4822 sq. ft. lot. Bathroom contai... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 29 for $499,000Beautifully remodeled with full City permits, this 2-bedroom 1-bath property features amazing upgrades!! Adorable curb appeal boasts brand new low-maintenance desert landscaping that ta... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 25 for $315,000Located in Downtown Long Beach and just 1 mile to the beach is 645 Pacific Ave, Unit 306. The unit is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo with in unit laundry. It has a remodeled kitchen and bat... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 28 for $599,000An extensively renovated 3 bedroom air conditioned home on an almost 10,000 sqft park-like double lot with a gated pool plaza, a 2 car garage plus an expansive RV parking "lot" affordin... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
There is a lot of new construction homes being offered for sale now in the Manufactured home community of Windward Village in Lon......
Even if you are new to the Long Beach area then you probably have heard of the Queen Mary which is one of the most iconic attract......
One of the best kept secrets for finding a home in a gated community in Long Beach is the Cienga neighborhood. nbsp;The location ......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of May 30th, 2020 at 8:21pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.