Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||0||287|
|January 9th - January 16th New Listings||0||0||46|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: January 10 for $1,099,900Located in the highly desirable Lakewood Village, this 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath POOL home has been tastefully and meticulously renovated inside and out. Upon entry you are greeted by a coz... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $329,000Come enjoy the downtown lifestyle in this fully-renovated 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo in the heart of downtown Long Beach! This light-filled, top-floor unit has been completely remodele... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 11 for $1,130,000Almost brand new! built in 2017 on an oversized lot of 7,000 sqft. This home comes with plenty of parking spaces, there is a two car attached garage and a long drive way that could fit ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 12 for $899,000FAMILY DREAM HOME......, Elegant, distinct home in highly desirable location of Long Beach with excellent school district, very quiet neighborhood, close to shopping center and minutes ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 12 for $749,000Key 16, Top Floor. This is a spectacular location in Marina Pacifica. End Unit offers great View of the Bay, Mothers Beach, Apian Bridge. Watch the boats go by and the lights & sunset ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $1,085,000When you think of your dream home, do you appreciate homes with character, uniqueness and charm? Does the thought of a eye-catching 3 BR / 2 BA Long Beach Craftsman-style beauty catch y... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 12 for $949,000The Beautiful, The Wonderful, The Desirable... LOS ALTOS. 2313 Stearnlee Avenue is located in one of the most sought after locations in Long Beach. This welcoming, family neighborhood i... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 12 for $889,000Beautiful single story home in a wonderfully great and quiet area of Long Beach. Features include dual masters bedrooms and a den which can be easily converted to another bedroom. The... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 13 for $999,000Location! Less than a block from the beach and very close to Alamitos Bay! Great beach cottage within walking distance to all Belmont Shore has to offer - shops, restaurants, and fun!... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $3,988,888Welcome to The Peninsula Waterfront, with a "Toes in the Sand" Location, you can enjoy it all at this Spectacular Waterfront Mediterranean Home. Located in the Heart of the Peninsula Se... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 14 for $790,000This Long Beach one-story home offers granite countertops, and a two-car garage. This home has been virtually staged to illustrate its potential.... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $585,000Honey Stop the Car!!! Welcome home to the MOST darling California Craftsman Bungalow ever!! It has it all....from its' open, bright floor plan boasting Cathedral Ceilings, to it's zen... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 14 for $1,079,000Beautifully Remodeled Modern Craftsman Home in an Outstanding Long Beach Neighborhood. Wonderfully open floorpan features soaring vaulted ceilings in the living, kitchen and dining area... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 10 for $715,0003 bedroom 1 bath home in Bixby Knolls. Potential RV access, Detached 2 car garage, Central Heat/AC. Room to build ADU.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 14 for $949,900Beautifully renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Long Beach for sale! Sitting on a lush green lawn, this house has picture perfect curb appeal. Upon entering, to your left is the com... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 13 for $698,000Welcome home to your very own Penthouse in the Blu building in Downtown Long Beach with stunning cityscape and mountain views! This luxurious condo shows like a model and has beautiful ... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
The Cooper Arms building is arguably one of the most affordable places to find a rental property in the Downtown area of Long Bea......
Long Beach, California has some wonderful historic neighborhoods where you will find houses built in the early 1900s and located ......
One of the rarest places to find a home in the Long Beach, California area is the community of Virginia Vista, On average, we are......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 16th, 2022 at 7:31pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.