Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||4||8||651|
|November 15th - November 22nd New Listings||0||0||76|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: November 18 for $669,990Well maintained single story, raised foundation home in Bixby Highlands area that has been expanded. This home has a gigantic garage with bonus area that is ripe for converting into an ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 16 for $658,800*****OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY***** Cheney/Delaney House. This house was designated as a historical landmark by the Long Beach Heritage Commission in 1991. Constructed in 1937, it is... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 15 for $365,000Located on Ocean Boulevard in the historic art deco Sovereign Building, this beautiful corner unit studio has been fully upgraded and is priced to sell. With over 100 extra square feet... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 19 for $269,900Great starter condo with an ideal location in Long Beach. This end, corner unit provides 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, each with shower over tub stalls. The well sized living room ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 18 for $265,000Lovely Long Beach Condo in a gated complex, features 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. Freshly painted interior with a kitchen that includes new counter tops and a stainless steel sink. Garag... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 14 for $339,000Immaculate unit in clean, quiet building. Top floor so no noise from above! This home is on a quiet street in the Alamitos Beach Neighborhood, just a few blocks from the beach. Nearby i... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 15 for $1,599,000Welcome to The Peninsula one of the most coveted stretches of sand along the coast of Southern California! This 3 bed, 3 bath, 2196 sq.ft. Mediterranean style beach home boasts bay and ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 18 for $525,000This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home nestled in a great community in the city of Long Beach, near Compton College, Great school districts, Huge spacious backyard for entertaining, lemon ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 21 for $650,000Traditional 3-bedroom, 1.5 bath home in desirable Carson Park area, Long Beach. Full of charming and inviting features, this home has gorgeous wood flooring, new paint,and lots of natur... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 21 for $269,000Come and live in Downtown Long Beach, where it's undergoing a major revitalization. This tastefully remodeled one bedroom condo was upgraded in 2016, is turnkey and is move-in ready. ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 20 for $979,900Welcome to the quintessential Cliff May Rancho you've been looking for. Boasting an oversized main living room, four bedrooms and nearly 1,600 square feet, this just may be the Mid-Cent... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 21 for $845,000Single Story El Dorado Park Estates Home located on a quiet interior street! Luxury Remodeled Home with the finest finishes and features. New open floor plan with chic wood floor tiles ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 17 for $1,100,000This charming Beach Bungalow is a newly freshened up 1,145 square foot house that sits on a oversized lot and features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This property was built in 1941. Doubl... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 18 for $1,299,000One of the most beautiful & richly preserved Craftsman properties in Bluff Heights. Sustainable rental income from additional units that will help pay most of your monthly mortgage! 359... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 20 for $375,000Spanish-style home for sale in Long Beach. South of Del Amo Blvd. This starter home has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, galley-style kitchen, and dining area. Long driveway allows off-street parkin... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 19 for $1,189,000Charm abounds in this warm & inviting 3 bed 2 bath Alamitos Heights home offering character & unmistakable quality throughout a wonderful floorplan featuring a spacious living room with... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the most sought after things for condo buyers is having high vaulted cathedral ceilings. nbsp;These are often very hard to......
Coronado Park at 1414 Cornado Avenue in Long Beach, California is a small condo complex with one and two bedroom condos. nbsp;The......
Mystic Cove is a great place to find spacious two bedroom condos in the $300,0000 range in Long Beach. nbsp;The location is ideal......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 22nd, 2019 at 5:43pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.