Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||10||689|
|June 13th - June 20th New Listings||0||0||91|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: June 15 for $645,000LOVE LOVE LOVE This Neighborhood!!!! Easy walk to the beautiful park up the street, convenient to freeways and LB Airport. Shopping is really close by and there is so much pride of ow... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 20 for $1,059,000Welcome to this wonderful University Park Estates home! From the minute you step inside, you are greeted with beautifully redone hardwood floors throughout. From there, a pair of wood f... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 18 for $598,800Spacious 1,539 SqFt 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath Near Circle Area of Long Beach. Hardwood Floors & Freshly Painted. Ready to Move-in. Cathedral Ceilings in the Master Bedroom with Plenty of Closet S... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 16 for $975,000Completely remodeled home with custom pebble coated pool, spa, waterfalls, outdoor fireplace, covered patio, built in bar-b-que, refridge- like living in a resort! Kitchen with new cab... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 15 for $1,149,000Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home located in the Virginia Country Club neighborhood of Bixby Knolls. This 2,568 sq ft home features hardwood floors, formal living and dining rooms, firep... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 20 for $175,000Beautiful third-floor Corner Studio in a small secure building three blocks from the Beach and Ocean Bike Path. Quietly located in back corner of building away from street noise. Corn... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 18 for $315,000Beautiful loft model with 2 Parking Spots! Located in a resort-style environment of El Dorado Lakes.. Enter into a Paradise of gorgeous lakes, streams, trees, ferns ..enjoy exotic birds... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 14 for $549,000Photos coming Sat am A rare find in prime California Heights, this 1924 bungalow is ready for its new owners. Located on one of mot coveted tree lined streets in historic Cal Heights.T... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 16 for $1,875,000This steel frame five bedroom five bathroom is ready for your large family or extended family. Located close to the center of Paoli Way 50' wide lot fronting Marine Stadium. This is th... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 15 for $550,000... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 15 for $385,0002 bedroom 1 bath traditional home. The living room and the two bedrooms have wood laminate flooring. LG wall A/C unit in living room. Wall heater. Recently painted indoor and outdoor. P... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 18 for $510,000NICE PROPERTY LOCATED CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES SUCH AS SCHOOLS RESTAURANTS DOWNTOWN LONG BEACH SEE TO APPRECIATE.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 15 for $1,165,000Fantastic Naples location! This home has been beautifully upgraded with fine finishes both inside and out! This 1,422 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has endearing curb appeal that ... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 18 for $430,000Attention First-Time Home Buyers! Here is your opportunity to own a home in the family-friendly neighborhood of North Long Beach. This charming Spanish Mission Revival home features 2 b... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 14 for $388,888Downtown Luxury Living on the 21st floor in highly sought after 01 stack. Features a spacious living room/dining room area & balcony, with spectacular city & mountain views. Views are s... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 16 for $625,000What an incredible opportunity to own this wonderful home Located in Bixby area of Long Beach. This home offers lots of pride of ownership! This Turnkey home is a Large 2 bed, 2 bath, p... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of June 20th, 2018 at 5:37pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.