Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||4||695|
|April 11th - April 18th New Listings||0||1||69|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: April 10 for $189,000Great Deal in Downtown! This OWN YOUR OWN in secure & gated complex w/ open courtyard includes community laundry. Desirable 2nd floor back unit-Ready to Move In. Walking distance to fab... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 16 for $747,900Town-home in the highly desired Bixby Village Community. Extremely convenient location near shopping, dining, golfing, award-winning schools , CSULB and the ocean. Beautifully maintai... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 15 for $515,000Come see this Spanish Style home that has lots of great space to offer. This very spacious homes features 3 bedrooms, a living room area, upgraded kitchen, dinning area, 2 bathrooms .on... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 15 for $500,000Welcome home to this charming, remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. The home has been updated extensively, featuring new flooring, fresh paint, fixtures and a kitchen with glossy white... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 16 for $259,000Lots of glamour in this building. Ocean breeze living in an historic building. Spacious 1 bedroom and I bath is well maintained and close to all downtown amenities. Building is a sec... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 15 for $410,000INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY! This property needs updating and would be great for rental or flip. Home will need to go all cash also seller will not do any repairs or credits. Come see this pro... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 16 for $319,000Here it is!!! You've been looking for your perfect home and the search is over...welcome to Long Beach's Casa Rosa. Step into your new home, spacious, smartly laid out, set up with a ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 13 for $389,000The ultimate Long Beach location for this newly updated 1 bedroom condo with ocean views on the beachside of the Ocean Blvd strip. Newly remodeled with a clean and fresh coastal vibe f... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 11 for $1,399,000Alamitos Heights Dream Home- Completely remodeled in 2006 to a Stunning Modern Craftsman w/ a open floor plan. Truly a family home. Enter through the custom front door and you are greet... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 12 for $489,000Upscale living in Long Beach! Check out this luxurious Townhome of 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and 1,423-SQFT of living space. Upon entry you are greeted with sleek dark wood flooring that r... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 10 for $504,900Long Beach Charmer! Welcome to this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom light and bright home. Located on a beautifully tree-lined street in the Westside of Long Beach. Updated spacious galley kitc... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 15 for $660,000Great renovated Los Altos South home featuring remodeled kitchen with quartz counter tops, new cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. New laminated wood floors. New bathroom tile flo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 12 for $750,000AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY…Hurry to see this unique 2 story home, located in the beautiful Circle Area. This 2226 sq. ft. 4 bedroom 2 ¾ bathroom home has just been extensively remodeled... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 16 for $375,000Welcome to Golden Gate Square, This lovely condo features two master bedrooms with two full bathrooms and a connected balcony with a garden view, laundry is in the unit and comes with w... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 11 for $799,000Welcome home to this spectacular Spanish styled 3 bedroom 1 bathroom, beauty. A clay tiled roof along with vibrant and cheerful turquoise accents, warmly greet you curbside and at your ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 12 for $530,000THE BEST VALUE IN TOWN! Touring this Beautiful Home Anytime by Clicking on Our 3D WALK VIDEO LINK! Newly Remodeled, Turnkey Condition, & Ready to Move in! This 3 bedroom 2 bath Home is ... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 18th, 2019 at 8:07am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.