Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||2||2||668|
|September 13th - September 20th New Listings||0||0||71|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: September 15 for $949,900Beautiful Belmont Heights two-story home that backs up to the Long Beach Green Belt. As you walk up to the large sit-on front porch, you start to get a sense of the serenity this house... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $350,000Location, location, location! This one bedroom one bath unit faces on Recreation Park including views of the golf course, lawn bowling and Joe Rogers Stadium. This home feature lamin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 17 for $529,000This is the most luxurious high rise in downtown Long Beach. In this lovingly maintained condo you will enjoy the beauty of the outdoors from your extra large wrap around veranda. Enj... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 15 for $720,000LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! WALKING OF SECONDS TO SCHOOL! MID CENTRY MODERN! This magnificent single-story 3bedroom 2bath home has been fully remodeled and upgraded! Located in a premiu... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 17 for $1,895,000This light filled 3 bed 2.5 bath Modern Masterpiece nestled between Alamitos Bay & Naples Canal on highly coveted Treasure Island is sublime beach living at its finest. Completely remo... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 12 for $295,000Welcome to the prestigious Royal Palms building conveniently located in Downtown Long Beach. This beautiful condo is only 2 blocks from the ocean, and is in close proximity to restaura... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 18 for $739,900This beautiful Lakewood Village home sits on a large lot--over 8000 sq ft! The tree lined street welcomes you to this custom 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with over 1800 sq ft of living sp... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 13 for $925,000Restored Craftsman bungalow in Belmont Heights Historic District, close to beach, cafes, etc. in a fenced private corner lot with a large front porch. The main home has 2 bedrooms & 1 ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 15 for $775,000Welcome to 6648 East Keynote Street, a beautiful Traditional Home with modern touches throughout. This 3 bedroom, 1 bath home offers an opportunity to live in one of the most desirable... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 15 for $3,198,000Welcome to this ultra clean Contemporary stunner situated on the premium stretch of Naples Island Canal! This beautiful waterfront home was completely remodeled in 2013 boasting 5 bed, ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 13 for $649,000Get ready for this amazing opportunity to own this lovely 3 bedroom/1 bath cottage home in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in South of Conant. The home features a charming and w... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 15 for $299,900Minutes from the beach and downtown Long Beach, this two bedroom, two bath corner unit condo is a must see! Looking out to lush green trees, and only sharing one common wall, this unit ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 13 for $1,299,000Location, Location. Amazing "Through Lot" in Naples. No neighbors behind you! Don't miss this rare opportunity. Remodeled with a fresh modern design, this single level home is a true ge... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 16 for $560,000Here is a nice home located in a Tree Lined Street in Long Beach. This home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, nice spacious livingroom with a small dinning/eating area and great fami... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 14 for $4,750,000First time (for sale) on a market in decades. One of the best locations on the Peninsula. Steps to the beach. This is a corner house with fabulous views of the Bay and a rose garden. E... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $599,000Crafted in 1983 this lovely Bridgeport, top floor, Courageous model condo feels more like a single family home than a condominium. Officially titled as a two bedroom with den OR 3rd bed... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the newer communities in the Long Beach area is the Riverdale gated community. nbsp;The homes in this neighborhood were bu......
Long Beach, California has several premier neighborhoods that are a very desirable place to live and always command a premium in ......
Having a high walk score has become one of the latest shopping items when looking for a home or condo in the Long Beach area. nbs......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 20th, 2020 at 1:21pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.