Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||4||717|
|September 13th - September 20th New Listings||1||1||63|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: September 17 for $779,999There is Nothing like this !!!Amazing property in the El Dorado Park South with over 250k in upgrades, beautiful drought tolerant landscaping led lighting throughout. Custom redwood fen... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $1,125,000Want a QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD near the WATER? A NEWER HOME with HIGH END UPGRADES and lots of CHARACTER? TOP RATED SCHOOLS? A modern OPEN FLOOR PLAN with a FANTASTIC LAYOUT that can functio... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 13 for $915,000Exquisite, newly renovated two story 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom pool home boasts 2,019 sf of living space and 5,840 sf lot. As you enter through the front door, view the expansive floor plan... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 12 for $379,000Endless potential! Why throw your money away on HOA fees and live in a crowded condo when you have the opportunity to own a single family detached home with plenty of room for expansion... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 14 for $749,000Live in one of Long Beach's finest communities...BIXBY VILLAGE! The builder, S&S designed it after a New England Cape Cod style in a park-like setting. This popular plan "JACARANDA' ha... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 13 for $795,000Spacious family home with large family room. Beautiful brick fireplace in the living room. Modern design kitchen with granite counters, light wood cabinets, and stainless steel appli... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 18 for $599,900Beautiful, meticulous, very well maintained home in the Beautiful Wrigley Heights Area of Long Beach, 90806. Move in Ready! Only 2 owners, ever! 1,642 SF (per public records), however,... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 13 for $584,900Beautifully renovated 2 story West Side Long Beach home! This home boast with over 1600sqft of living space that features 3b 2b a loft and office area with private balcony that can be ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 17 for $699,000Stunning remodeled pool home situated on a quiet street in the heart of Los Altos. This home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage and a gorgeous kitchen with stainless steel a... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 12 for $629,900Look no further than this 3 bedroom + 1 bathroom turnkey single-story home-conveniently located in close proximity to local transportation, schools, shopping, parks, restaurants and mor... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 17 for $778,000You are going to love this home from the front door to the sparkling pool in the rear. Located on a large corner lot with excellent curb-appeal, drought tolerant landscaping, perfect vi... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 13 for $360,000Amazing Mountain View from the Top floor, beautiful corner unit with views of the city and the mountains. Updated kitchen and baths. Kitchen has concrete counter tops, upgraded wood c... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 18 for $899,900Stunning, completely rebuilt 3 bedroom plus office/den/bedroom and 2.5 bath home in the prime Los Altos neighborhood. Completed in March 2019, this home offers everything buyers desire ... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 12 for $590,000INVESTOR SPECIAL LOOKING FOR A CASH OFFER AND QUICK CLOSE ON THIS WONDERFUL HOUSE! GREAT POTENTIAL FOR INVESTORS LOOKING TO FIX AND FLIP OR TO HOLD. THIS ONE WILL GOOOOOOO FASSSST... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 16 for $339,000Just a block from the beach! Just a short 5-minute walk to the beach. Totally modernized to meet today's beach-living lifestyle. This beautiful, remodeled, 2nd-story unit is convenientl... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $825,000Lots of potential in this five bedroom, three bath El Dorado Park Estates home. One bedroom and bath downstairs along with a huge family room and separate dining room off of the kitchen... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 19th, 2019 at 9:19pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.