Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||9||9||641|
|January 10th - January 17th New Listings||0||0||72|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: January 11 for $580,000Spacious single level 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is located on a picturesque tree lined street in North Long Beach. One of the larger homes in the area with tons of upside. The kitchen... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $295,500NEWLY REMODELED TOP FLOOR CONDO IN A GATED COMMUNITY, BRAND NEW PAINT, LAMINATED FLOORING, BRAND NEW STOVE, DISHWASHER . WELL MAINTAINED COMPLEX , SPARKLING COMMUNITY POOL, CONVENIENT... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 10 for $265,000FHA/VA Loans welcome. Updated upper unit in a gated complex with covered parking space. Located within minutes of Downtown, 710 and 405 Fwy's. Kitchen features updated cabinets and gran... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 13 for $229,000Here is your chance to own your own home. Within the exciting and bustling community of the Downtown Long Beach area is your next home. This "own-your-own" Unit is located on the top ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 10 for $749,000Welcome to this beautiful mid-century modern home in the heart of Long Beach that's been meticulously renovated and is ready for the perfect family to love. This home boasts an open flo... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 10 for $599,000A stunningly renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom mid century modern. This home boasts an amazing window wall with breathtaking garden views and patio access ideal for indoor/outdoor living a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 10 for $2,400,000This is an opportunity to own a property on an excellent location on the open water section of Rivo Alto Canal. This is at the intersection of where Rivo Alto Canal meets Naples Canal. ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $395,000This is an End Unit 2 Bed, 2 Bath Upgraded and Remodeled Condo in Downtown Long Beach. Amenities include: Dual Paned Windows, Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Granite Countertops, Newer Cupbo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 9 for $1,050,000This turnkey home has a tasteful modern appeal and is awaiting a new family to call it home. If you are looking for a lot of entertaining space, look no further, this 5 bedroom, 3 bat... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 10 for $569,888Ready to move in! Tenants have left and the home has been freshly painted and all ready for new homeowners! This Carson Park beauty is open and bright! Hardwood floors, crown molding an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 10 for $398,000Lovely, spacious, open and quiet condo with view of downtown. Lots of upgrades including newer granite counters, travertine tile, dual glass bowl sinks in master bath, stainless applian... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 10 for $530,000Welcome home to this highly sought-after Plaza area of Long Beach. As you walk into this lovely 2-bedroom 1-bath home, you will be greeted with original hardwood flooring, the living r... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 11 for $389,000Great unit in the center of Downtown Long Beach with VONS next door, close proximity to public transportation, restaurants, cafes, beach and shopping. Royal Palms is going through majo... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $499,990Freeway close, turn key , beautiful town home style condo in the heart of Bixby Knolls. This unit is in turn key condition and features an open floorplan. Enter directly from the fini... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 9 for $485,000This Spectacular Home is in a coveted neighborhood of Long Beach. It's a 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Clean home which has been well maintained by the current owner. There is Central Heat & Air,... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 12 for $950,000Great Opportunity! 3 additional units can be built on the parcel. Sold together with Parcel #26. Current Parcel 26 has a detached studio. Two units can be built on that parcel. The two ... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 17th, 2019 at 11:37am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.