Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||5||531|
|January 12th - January 19th New Listings||1||0||60|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: January 14 for $1,075,000From this lovely penthouse you will enjoy views of the Long Beach sand, the Queen Mary and the marina. Gleaming hardwood flooring downstairs in the living room, dining and kitchen areas... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $645,000Opportunity knocks!! Absolutely beautiful three bedroom home in a prime Carson Park location on a quiet tree lined street. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout (recently refinished), r... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 11 for $325,000Come live in this mid-century building located in a vibrant part of Long Beach near downtown and 4th Street's trendy Retro Row, just six blocks from the beach. Local dining, shops, and ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $949,000Fantastic purchase opportunity on this enlarged S & S built 4 br 2 ba single story home located in popular "University Park Estates". Fresh two tone interior painting, custom entry ir... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 13 for $499,000Beautifully upgraded Marina Pacific one bedroom/one bath condo located on the first level in Key 12. No expense was spared when remodeling this unit with travertine and maple floors, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $599,000Must see! This is a newly renovated Cal Heights home. With a large brand new Kitchen (appliance voucher provided to buyer), two new bathrooms, a giant dining room and large bedrooms. Th... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 17 for $595,000Exclusive 24 hours guard gated community, Bixby Hill Gardens has been a treasured oasis since it was developed by S & S Construction in 1973. This spacious townhouse, is move in condi... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 12 for $415,000Move in ready with a view of the mountains and city lights on the quiet away from street side of the building. This is a must see top floor condo. Beautifully remodeled kitchen and bat... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 13 for $450,000Charming Spanish Style Home in up and coming North Long Beach just minutes to Bixby Knolls - Great opportunity for first time buyers - As you enter this home you will see the original h... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $425,000Truly affordable 952 square feet home, conveniently located in a desirable and terrific neighborhood. It is surrounded by well kept single family homes that show Pride of Ownership wher... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 14 for $625,000Beautiful views of the Queen Mary and Carnival Cruise ship from your TWO private glass balconies. This condo has been lovingly maintained and is perfect for your main residence, or beac... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 11 for $639,000Highly Upgraded townhome with two master suites in The Exclusive Private Community of Bixby Hill. Many beautiful highlights include Crown Molding & Upgraded Ceilings with Skylight, The... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 15 for $332,990New upgrades,and beautifully furnished! Sunny and fresh, will please most demanding taste. Sunny, airy,beautiful place to call home. Minutes from the beach and downtown Long Beach... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $729,900This impressive single-story 3-bedroom 2-bath home has been fully remodeled and got the makeover it deserved. Located in a premium, quiet neighborhood, close to El Dorado ParkWest and G... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 14 for $775,000Downtown Long Beach urban luxury high rise awaits you. The 400 West towers have recently painted exteriors, and more renovations are underway. This 400 West Community offers many ways t... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $1,150,000Breathtaking Views of the ocean, the Queen Mary, Carnival Cruise Lines and Catalina Island. Secure parking with RARE private garage and extra parking space. This large 2-story Penthouse... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
For buyers looking for a water front home in the Long Beach, California area then Spinnaker Bay should be a neighborhood worth co......
One of the most sought after things for condo buyers is having high vaulted cathedral ceilings. nbsp;These are often very hard to......
Coronado Park at 1414 Cornado Avenue in Long Beach, California is a small condo complex with one and two bedroom condos. nbsp;The......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 19th, 2020 at 2:35am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.