Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||0||494|
|July 18th - July 25th New Listings||0||0||64|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: July 19 for $1,735,999Newly built in 2007, this magnificent Victorian-style five-bedroom four-bath home took craftsmen and artisans over three years to create. This home has highly desirable features, inclu... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 21 for $675,000This home has been virtually staged to illustrate its potential.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 21 for $619,000Beautiful and unique 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo overlooking the ocean and the Queen Mary. With 2 spacious bedrooms, both have a balcony and updated bathrooms, this is a great place to ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 22 for $1,424,000Ideally located in the highly desirable community of Spinnaker Coves and situated on the water with a coveted 40’ boat slip out front, life at 5534 Azure Way is like being on vacation... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 23 for $430,000Beautifully Upgraded condominium in the gated community of Villa Pacifica. Unit 204 has a stunning galley kitchen, white cabinets with self-closing drawers, awesome quartz counters, a s... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 22 for $380,000Lovely cozy condo Hardwood floors dining area tile flooring in kitchen and bathroom, plenty of natural light thru out, walking distance to Pine shopping dining and entertainment just a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $870,000We invite you to 3802 Alberan Ave. This charming corner lot home is turnkey and ready for you to take pride in ownership. As you approach the home you are greeted by a tropical landscap... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $1,075,000Kick off your shoes and relax in this modern farmhouse fully updated 4 bed 2 bath home. This home features an open floor plan with designer touches. A newer Roof, Copper Plumbing, beaut... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 21 for $425,000Wonderful opportunity to own an incredibly spacious and well laid out townhome with attached 2 car garage. Plenty of room for storage here! Enter into the living area with charming gas ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 22 for $529,900Cozy California Craftsman Bungalow style home filled with lots of charm. The home features hardwood floors, a claw footed bathtub, a high efficiency cooling and heating system, cooper p... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 20 for $875,000Gated Bixby Riviera townhome, over 2000 sq. ft. Popular J model with downstairs suite, upgraded with high end newer kitchen appliances in 2017, major remodeled master bath, refrigerator... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 21 for $960,000Nestled in a lovely and quiet street in desirable Plaza neighborhood, is your new home at 3119 Hackett. Open floor plan with living/dining room, kitchen and large family room with sli... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 21 for $949,000Welcome to 1914 North Greenbrier Road! Located in the heart of Los Altos, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers 1,377 sf of living space on a large 5,947 sf lot. The front yard features... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 20 for $480,000Rare, High-Floor, Corner Ocean-View 1BR at AQUA Towers! Features the much sought after wraparound view balcony. Enjoy the open layout, High Ceilings, Great Natural Light, Granite Count... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 20 for $875,000Welcome to this tastefully remodeled Plaza home steps away from El Dorado Park! From the garden like front yard to the backyard pool; this home has everything! Enter the light and brigh... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $1,099,000Spacious single family home in a lovely tree lined street in highly desirable residential Long Beach neighborhood. Incredible opportunity to make it your own, this home is ready for a ... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the more affordable places to buy a condo in a small condo complex of Towne Capri in Long Beach, California. nbsp;This is ......
One of the best kept secrets for finding condos in the $200,000 range in the Glen Ellyn Manor complex in Long Beach, California. ......
The Long Beach real estate market has seen a strong surge in real estate prices for the last year with a huge pool of buyers look......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 25th, 2021 at 2:00am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.