Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||7||691|
|March 13th - March 20th New Listings||0||0||78|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: March 13 for $989,990Newly built Pulte home.... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 14 for $895,000Rare mid century modern home in prestigious Park Estates. Come see the fresh and revamped new look with refinished/stained cabinets, closets & doors throughout, new interior & exterior ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 14 for $400,000Welcome to Park Ocean! THE ONLY 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit for sale in this complex! This double master unit faces the interior courtyard and overlooks the fountain and pool area. The ki... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 14 for $445,000Charming Spanish style home with tiled and original hardwood floors and coved ceilings. Large living room and formal dining room with built-in corner cabinet. Kitchen has original cabin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 14 for $400,000Welcome to this Desirable Upgraded 2 Bed, 2 Bath Condo Unit in Emerald Villas. Amenities include: Remodeled Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Newer Cupboards and Cabinets, Track Lightin... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 19 for $389,000Don't miss out on this Desirable End Unit 2 Bed, 2 Bath Upgraded and Remodeled Condo in Downtown Long Beach. Amenities include: New Interior Paint, Dual Paned Windows, Beautiful Hardwoo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 12 for $489,000Resort style living at its finest! This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the sought after Clark Terrace community will impress any buyer. Set in the perfect location in ... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 19 for $519,000This stunning, single story home has been remodeled from top to bottom! Boasting 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this property is located on a quiet street. Home has new kitchen with Quar... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 14 for $735,000Welcome to this beautiful mid-century modern home in the heart of Long Beach that's been meticulously renovated and is ready for the perfect family to love. This home boasts an open flo... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 14 for $829,000Rarely on the market a large amazing one story home in El Dorado Park Estates. This Model 190 home, the rarest of all our one story models, is even more special, it has an addition to e... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 15 for $1,099,000Welcome to the coveted community known as Lakewood Village. This 5 bed, 3 bath, 3154 sq.ft. home is situated on a 7677 sq.ft. lot. Spectacular curb appeal with fresh new landscaping and... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 16 for $495,000Beautifully Updated "Park Bermuda" Complex Home Located in Very Sought After Neighborhood of Belmont Heights. You Will Be Captivated by The Open & Bright Spacious Floor Plan, 2nd Floor... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 18 for $497,800TURN KEY - 4th Bedroom (Added room can be used as Den, Guest room,Office Or Family room) ALSO BONUS ROOM IN THE 2-CAR DETACHED GARAGE AREA, SPACIOUS HOME IRON FENCE IN FRONT YARD FOR P... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 18 for $189,900Welcome to the Hampton Condos in Long Beach! This cozy one bedroom, one bath condo is the perfect home for a single person, small family or investor! Located conveniently in North Long ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 15 for $708,000Located in the much sought-after South of Conant neighborhood This home consist of 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and a large family room. Two of the bedrooms are master bedrooms with their own... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 15 for $559,000This remodeled charming Spanish Style home is turnkey ready. New laminate flooring. Kitchen has new cabinets, quartz countertop, open concept floor plan. Master bedroom has private b... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 20th, 2019 at 4:48pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.