Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||3||8||546|
|December 4th - December 11th New Listings||1||0||49|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: December 7 for $349,000Bixby Knoll Condo in Long Beach. Cute Condo with 2 bds & 2 baths, Remodeld Kitchen & Baths, New Cabinets & Quartz Countertops in Kitchen & Baths, New Stainless Steel Appliances, New Wo... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 8 for $380,000This lovely house is ready for you to add all of your own personal touches. The original hardwood floors have been refinished and are stunning. Fresh paint throughout. There is a det... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 10 for $739,900Welcome to this beautifully remodeled home sitting on a tree lined street in Artcraft Manor. Its brick lined entry path leads you to a comfortable front porch seating area. This gorgeou... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 7 for $539,000Nestled in North Long Beach, this newly remodeled four bed and two bath picturesque home is just waiting for the perfect owner! Inside you will find a light, bright and spacious floor p... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 4 for $330,000Large, third floor, one bedroom, one bath condo on a quiet street in Belmont Heights. Just a few blocks from the beach, you can open the windows in this top floor condo and feel the co... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 8 for $385,000This remodeled contemporary condo, with open plan living and beautiful, original hardwood flooring, is just two short blocks to the ocean. A short walk finds you in the East Village, Re... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 4 for $849,900A RARE GEM! THIS EXCEPTIONAL AND GORGEOUS 6 BEDROOMS PLUS DEN AND 3 BATHS HOME IS IDEALLY LOCATED IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE AND BEAUTIFUL RESIDENTIAL AREA OF BIXBY KNOLLS, ONE OF THE 5 BEST... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 5 for $439,900Newly remodeled Key 5 Second Floor 1 bedroom/1 bath condo with great views of waterfront in the prestigious waterfront community of Marina Pacifica. Enjoy the resort style living with e... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 5 for $364,000Great upper condo with patio and expansive roof top area. It features a sweet entry area, comfortable living room with a warm fireplace, spacious hall with built-in office area, a smart... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 6 for $324,900Charming 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Park View Condo. This 805 SqFt. Unit Features Living Room with Park Views, Kitchen with Lots of Cabinet Space, Dining Area, Bedroom with Large Closet, Add... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 6 for $535,000Beautifully updated Town home situated in one of the best locations in “The Fountains”, Los Altos’ Best kept Secret and Gated complex. The Living & formal dining Room feature vaul... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 8 for $379,000The BARCELONA Spanish charmer built in 1928 is a Spanish architectural original design. Voted the JEWEL of the neighborhood! This beautiful historical building is situated in a peaceful... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 4 for $248,888GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A * 2 BEDROOMS * 1 BATHROOM CONDOMINIUM RECENTLY UPGRADED WITH * LAMINATED AND TILE FLOOR * KITCHEN CABINETS AND GRANITE COUNTER TOP * RECESSED LIGHT * FRESHLY... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 5 for $549,900Original owner, Cal Heights charmer! This 3 bedroom 1 bath home is in the coveted Historic California Heights neighborhood close to shops, restaurants and award winning schools. Full ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 7 for $399,500Walk to the Beach from your REMODELED, TURNKEY,PET FRIENDLY, Bluff Park Condo w/ Great Open Floor Plan,INSIDE LAUNDRY, WOOD FLOORS, PLANTATION SHUTERS and WINDOWS in every room. Spaciou... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 6 for $459,000INCOME PRODUCING CHARMER! A MUST SEE! This home features a welcoming over sized living room with a cove ceiling, dark laminant flooring and abundant natural light. The spacious dining... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 11th, 2017 at 11:10am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.