Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||4||5||544|
|April 2nd - April 9th New Listings||0||0||46|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: April 6 for $489,000GREAT Home in PRIME LOCATION of Long Beach and Signal Hill! This Home offers a STANDARD 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bath (Double Sink) along with a 3 Car Driveway. This GORGEOUS Home features SUPE... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 3 for $429,900BEACH LIVING AT ITS FINEST! Steps to the Ocean...Walk to the Queen Mary! Welcome to a place you can finally call home and not pay your landlord's mortgage! Coastal Condo in secured bui... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 1 for $410,000Welcome home to this fabulous Twin Palms condominium! This charming home is located in the premiere corner location of the complex offering a well laid out 2 bedroom floor plan and is o... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 3 for $1,150,000We are pleased to bring to market this amazing Modern Craftsman Duplex in the historical district of Belmont Heights. Adorned with a white picket fence, this two on one duplex has been ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 7 for $1,095,000Rare fusion of Mid Century Modern and Asian Zen elegantly meld in exclusive Park Estates. Multiple gardens blend the inside and outside of this property in a harmonious flow. Lush tro... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 6 for $575,000This wonderful Wrigley District corner lot home won't last too long. As you walk on to the front yard and the covered porch area, you will notice the front Bay Window of the home. The o... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 3 for $549,980Beautiful Spanish on a sweet tree lined street in North Long beach- talk about pride of ownership! Great curb appeal with water tolerant landscape, classic and clean interior with orig... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 6 for $429,999Welcome home to Bixby Knolls! A historic neighborhood situated on the northeast side of Long Beach. A very quaint area with local restaurants and shopping tucked away from the hustle an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 6 for $495,000Welcome to 7317 Marina Pacifica, a beautiful 1 bed, 1 bath condo, located in an upscale gated waterfront, in the heart of the Long Beach Marina area. This cozy split-level home is a bre... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 1 for $310,000Charming 1 bedroom, 1 bath gated community condo nestled in the heart of downtown Long Beach, minutes from many shops, restaurants, Shoreline Village, and the beach. The home features a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 3 for $479,900Charming 2 bedroom 1 bath with bonus room. New exterior and new interior paint, new dual pane windows throughout, smooth ceilings with lighting package including new lighting fixtures,... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 5 for $539,000Location, location, location! Charming Upgraded home with a permitted ADU, Accessory Dwelling Unit and it is conveniently located in a highly desirable area of Westside Long Beach, with... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 2 for $189,000Downstairs Unit, One Bedroom, One Bath Condo in the Ackerfield Condominium Complex. Refrigerator and stove, close to shopping, Lakewood Center Mall and Doctors Hospital. Community Asso... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 6 for $413,000This is a (front facing) 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo featuring 1 large master en-suite and an additional large bedroom conveniently located next to the guest bath. The large balcony all... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 6 for $299,000Welcome to 1525 E. 2nd Street #5, this 1st floor (no steps) condominium is an end unit with only one common wall for maximum privacy. This home boasts new stainless steel appliances b... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 5 for $995,900100 year old beach Craftsman in historical Bluff Heights, great curb appeal, west facing front porch w/oak ceiling, white picket fence with rambling roses and bougainvillea creates a my... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the best kept secrets for finding a home in a gated community in Long Beach is the Cienga neighborhood. nbsp;The location ......
Living in Southern California comes with warm weather throughout most of the year. nbsp;For the most part, air-conditioning is no......
One of the best kept secrets in Long Beach and the Emerald Villas condos located at 555 Maine Street. nbsp;This is a pretty large......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 9th, 2020 at 6:28am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.