Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||4||15||593|
|February 18th - February 25th New Listings||0||0||77|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: February 23 for $875,000Fantastic Belmont Shore Location! This 2 bed, 1 bath, 975 sq.ft. Spanish charmer is perfectly situated to take short walks to the beach, gym, 2nd St restaurants and shopping. New larg... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 22 for $739,000This Spanish villa historical 1930's style will charm you right from the curb! As you make your way to the home french doors to the left and a courtyard to to the right calls you to e... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 20 for $1,159,000This cool 4 bed 4 bath home located ½ a block from the Pacific Ocean and just a few short blocks from the Bay and hip shopping & dining in the hub of Belmont Shore has an eclectic st... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 24 for $639,000Architectural digest worthy! Step into this Wilton Street Historic District exquisitely renewed home. The owner has converted nearly all of the property into a flowing indoor/outdoor ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 21 for $940,000Located in the prestigious Belmont Heights Historic District, this corner lot Craftsman-style masterpiece features three bedrooms & one and a half bathrooms (**3rd bedroom can be used a... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 24 for $1,230,000Welcome home to this entertainer's dream! Wonderful one story custom home on one of the loveliest tree-lined streets in the heart of Bixby Knolls! Upon entering you are greeted with a w... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 19 for $500,000R2 Lot with a remodeled 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home. You can build a 2nd home on this lot. Newly remodeled kitchen with breakfast counter and new quartz counter tops. New flooring throu... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 20 for $600,000Welcome to the highly desirable Plaza neighborhood of Long Beach. This fantastic home with great curb appeal offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a spacious living room with fireplace, and ce... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 22 for $400,000Cozy 2 bedroom 1 bath home, centrally located in north Long Beach off of Del Amo Boulevard with convenient access to shopping, freeways and public transportation. Master bedroom, living... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 23 for $1,745,000Located in prestigious Belmont Heights "Estate Section" truly ranked best neighborhood. Enjoy a brisk two-minute walk to the finest shopping and dining of Belmont Shore, 2nd St. Enjoy t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 19 for $399,900Adorable home with SO MUCH charm! This North Long Beach beauty features two bedrooms, one bath with a well designed floor plan. The home has been upgraded over the years and is ready ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 18 for $408,888Capture your hearts with this charming dream home! Planned Unit Development built 1987, this Single-Family-Residence Townhouse boasts of great curb appeal, quiet, safe neighborhood and ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 21 for $519,900TURN KEY, LIGHT AND BRIGHT THROUGHOUT: Open Living Room and Kitchen have window walls, fire place , wet bar, breakfast bar and dining area. Fussy buyers are going to be delighted with ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 21 for $465,000Welcome to Allington Street. Here you will find an upgraded, 2 bedroom starter home in the city of Long Beach. This home features gray laminate floors, Soft closing kitchen cabinets ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 20 for $699,888SIMPLY AMAZING VIEWS from the 14th floor of this southeast facing, ocean front International Tower unit. Best of both worlds...incredible ocean and city views. Floor to ceiling window... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 19 for $599,000This gorgeous corner unit loft in the south tower of the Temple Lofts features a huge open floorplan, high ceilings, polished concrete floors, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appli... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 25th, 2018 at 1:00pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.