Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||0||486|
|April 9th - April 16th New Listings||0||0||62|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: April 9 for $195,000Don't miss out on this great opportunity !!! Check out this upgraded studio home with a view of the new Gerald Desmond bridge and the feel of the ocean breeze. One block from the Metro ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 13 for $695,000411 Seaside Way is part of the West Ocean Association which is Downtown Long Beach's ultimate urban luxury high-rise residence. Enjoy amazing sunsets from your own private corner balcon... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 15 for $699,000Newer upgraded home with large lot built in 1977. Well located with quick access to the freeways, to downtown Long Beach and less than 2 miles to the beach. Many upgrades include: Kit... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 10 for $549,000Newly remodeled 2-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Spanish-Modern home with amazing upgrades!!! This home has incredible curb appeal with brand new low-maintenance desert landscaping leading to the n... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 9 for $340,000Location, Location, Location! Don't miss out on this recently remodeled condo centrally located between the hip 4th Street Corridor/Retro Row neighborhood and the beach. This condo is p... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 15 for $599,900This charming home is located in North Long Beach and conveniently located next to the 91 and 710 freeway. The downstairs portion features a spacious living room, a full bathroom, and a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 9 for $809,900RARE FIND!!! Los Altos Dream Home!!! Nestled between El Dorado Park and CSULB!!! Huge, fabulous, serene and secluded backyard, perfect for entertaining!!! Features: recessed lighting, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 13 for $925,000Beautiful Homes In Long Beach!!! 3 Bedrooms with 2 1/2 Baths. Large Master Suite Upstair with 2 Closets & Double Sink Vanity and Balcony Look Out Over The Backyard Fill With Tropical Fr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 15 for $799,000Luxurious Resort Style Full Service High Rise West Ocean Tower 2 in Downtown Long Beach this corner unit features 2 bedrooms/2 baths with a home office space. Step in and experience thi... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 9 for $799,900Wonderful opportunity to live in the desirable Carson Park community of East Long Beach. This charming white picket fence home is located on a beautiful tree-lined street with lovely cu... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 13 for $799,900Fabulous Plaza Property With Plenty Of Upgrades! This Wonderful Home Has Maximum Curb Appeal, And Is Located Just A Short Walk To Desired Patrick Henry Elementary! The Tastefully Done R... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 10 for $699,000Gorgeous remodel! Interior tract location of ArtCraft Manor. Huge Lot! Newly remodeled interior. Beautiful wooden laminate flooring, new gorgeous kitchen with full-pull, soft close dra... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 9 for $555,000Welcome to the iconic Historic Villa Riviera. This corner unit has unsurpassed VIEWS from Downtown LA to Downtown Long Beach & water/marina area views. Step inside the charming 1 bedro... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 12 for $999,000Amazing Opportunity to Own this Beautiful Belmont Heights Duplex! Home is perfectly located in the heart of the area! Within close proximity to the beach, award winning schools, famous ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 9 for $850,000Long Beach Temple Lofts may have its roots in the past, but this loft’s lifestyle is state of the art in luxury and comfort! Urban enthusiasts who love the vibrant tempo and sophistic... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 12 for $369,000This spacious first floor 1-bedroom condo is located in a desirable area of Bluff Heights in a well maintained mid-century modern style building. This unit is privately set away from t... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
Some of the best valuesnbsp;can be found in the Village on the Green community if you are in the market to buy a residential cond......
Long Beach isnt home to a lot of gated communities but one of the better and more affordable locations is the Riverdale Long Beac......
The California Heights area of Long Beach is one of the best kept secrets when looking for a historic home in the Long Beach area......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 16th, 2021 at 7:34pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.