Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||2||1||630|
|November 18th - November 25th New Listings||0||0||50|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: November 23 for $1,049,000Welcome to 2725 Nipomo! This lovely mid century home is completely remodeled and upgraded to perfection. The property features an open-concept 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a bonus de... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 19 for $840,000Beautifully Remodeled & PERMITTED Plaza Home. This 3 bed, 2 bath home has been reimagined with attention to detail. New roof, updated 200 amp electrical, copper & PEX plumbing, new ener... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 18 for $800,000This is the home with the WOW FACTOR that youve been searching for! An entertainers dream home where the owner added incredible high-end custom finishes including, the coolest flooring ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 19 for $610,000Enjoy life A BLOCK AND A HALF FROM THE BEACH in this beautifully remodeled, highly upgraded, completely turnkey corner unit in a cool Mid-Century Modern building. Set on a charming tre... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 19 for $919,500Come fall in love w/ this lovely California Bungalow! Gorgeous hardwood flooring & crown moldings adorn thruout! There is an amazing foyer w/ tons of windows! Opening to the spacious li... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 23 for $309,900Welcome to The Palms Oasis condominium complex. This alluring Mediterranean Style condominium is located within 2 miles from the beach in a cul-de-sac street with low flow of traffic. T... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 18 for $409,000Third floor end unit with lots and lots of light,vaulted ceiling,recessed lighting throughout,bamboo flooring in bedrooms, fireplace,balcony,new closets, and views of Long Beach to welc... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 24 for $339,980Beautiful Loma Gardens Villas Condominium waiting for a new owner! This gorgeous unit is located in the Eastside section of Long Beach, freeway close and conveniently close to the tren... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 22 for $115,000Fixer Upper studio Unit on first floor in heart of Downtown in 1913 historic building. Own-your-Own Apartment. Cash only no financing. As is sale, owner will not make any repairs. Unit ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 21 for $640,000Your search is over! This beauty has so much to offer to your growing family. The home has been upgraded inside and out. Interior has spacious open floor plan with 3bedrooms/2baths and ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 24 for $849,000Large home, large 9,202 square foot lot, in the heart of Lakewood Village! Nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, with fresh carpet and paint, and beautiful hardwood floors. Excellent location ju... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 19 for $750,000The Galaxy Tower is an iconic 1960's mid century building located in the Bluff Park neighborhood of Long Beach directly across the street from the Pacific Ocean. As you walk into this F... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 20 for $500,000This home is ready to move in or rent out. It has two bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2 Kitchens! This is the home or investment that you have been waiting for. Do not miss your opportunity to o... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 20 for $559,900Beautiful 2 BED & 2 BATH corner unit with views from all windows & lots of sunshine with tall ceilings to give it an open feeling. BATH 2 remodeled in December 2019. This is a spacious ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 19 for $530,000Welcome to 2015 E Broadway unit 307. This spacious TURNKEY 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom features over 1,000 sq ft of living space. Completely upgraded unit! Spacious master bedroom with an up... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 18 for $475,000Welcome to highly desirable Villa Pacifica community with 24/7 controlled access! Conveniently located close to college, shops, restaurants and easy access to freeways! This end unit ... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
The Belmont Heights area of Long Beach is well known for their beautiful single family homes that offer great curb appeal with so......
One of the iconic buildings from the 1960s in the Long Beach area is the Chateau Lisa building. nbsp;The compex was built in 1968......
One of the newer communities in the Long Beach area is the Riverdale gated community. nbsp;The homes in this neighborhood were bu......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 25th, 2020 at 8:32am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.