Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||8||7||673|
|February 14th - February 21st New Listings||0||0||73|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: February 15 for $1,280,000Beautiful Cape Cod home located in the heart of Belmont Shores. This incredible home is the perfect compliment of its original charm coupled with modern conveniences. An elegant li... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 15 for $389,000Beautifully remodeled, 2 bedroom & 2 bath condo - Belmont Heights adjacent! Wood floors greet you when you enter along with the designer paint color "Reflections" and the crown molding... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 15 for $474,900Spectacular Vaulted Ceilings in this Stunning Tri-Level Townhouse With Super Spacious LOFT! Newer Construction Townhouse With Attached Garage On Ground Level With Direct Access to Home... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 19 for $649,997Welcome home to this beautiful Los Altos home. Bright open living room with gas fireplace that opens to secluded and private park-like back yard with covered patio. Newer paint inside-o... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 19 for $650,000This charming three bedroom, two bath mid-century, ranch home has been meticulously maintained, has a flexible floor plan, and is waiting for you to make it your own! With beautiful new... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 20 for $359,000This trendy, newer condo offers Long Beach City living at its best. This stylish complex is on Pine Ave, close to restaurants, shops and public transportation. The unit is turn key an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 20 for $915,000California Classic home is an example of modern elegance and perfection! Immediate eye-catcher, sleek, modern upgrades and breezy, light-filled interior. Refinished hardwood floors/fres... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 14 for $195,000Own Your Own Apartment. This is an all Cash sale or private Lender. This unit comes fully furnished, down to pots and pans, dishes and silverware. Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 15 for $379,000Beautiful 2 BEDROOM, Recently Remodeled .. one bedroom on main level plus open Loft Bedroom upstairs with private patio deck...Breathtaking View of the Lake from every room... Kitchen ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 14 for $370,000IDEALLY SITUATED IN ONE OF THE BEST AREAS OF LONG BEACH, THIS 2 BEDROOM 1.75 BATH CONDO IN BIXBY KNOLLS IS A HIDDEN GEM. tHIS TOP FLOOR UNIT FEATURES VAULTED CEILINGS IN THE LIVING ROO... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 20 for $419,000Located in Alamitos Beach, this contemporary home is upgraded, hip and has a very cool vibe. You can live steps from the beach, Retro Row, and Downtown Long Beach. Located on the pentho... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 19 for $630,000Welcome to your move-in ready Long Beach home! Step into your open living room and dining area with original hardwood floors- perfect spot to cozy up next to your fireplace. Dual paned ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 15 for $350,000FIXER...NEEDS TLC...This LAKE VIEW 2 bedroom offers added features that make it extra valuable with a below market price such as a private enclosed upstairs loft bedroom... In addition ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 14 for $1,325,000SELLER MOTIVATED, SUBMIT ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!! HOME IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR LEASE AT $5,000. PER MONTH. GREAT ONE LEVEL FLOOR PLAN! REMODELED KITCHEN AND BATHS. EXTRA LARGE ROOMS. ONE... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 19 for $735,000Welcome home to this beautiful three bedroom two bath home in one of the best sections of Lakewood Village. This charming single story home offers a large dining room and great flow for... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 15 for $529,900Beautifully renovated North Long Beach home! This spacious property features 4 bedrooms with 3 baths. It has newly installed engineered hardwood floors all throughout the living, dinin... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 21st, 2019 at 10:22pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.