Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||9||12||778|
|September 12th - September 19th New Listings||0||1||85|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: September 16 for $444,000Welcome to this 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths townhome. In main floor you will find the living room with wood laminate flooring, ceramic tile in kitchen, dining room with a sliding door lead... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 15 for $739,000Contemporary-Modern in the 'Heart' of the Plaza ...Beautiful Three Bedroom * Two Bathroom * Detached 2-Car Garage * Dual Pane Windows * Central Heat and AC * and so much more! This Hom... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 13 for $690,000Welcome home! You don't want to miss this one! Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Long Beach home on a quiet neighborhood street. Enter through a private front courtyard full of fruit tree... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 14 for $415,900SHOW and Sell. Bright and airy. Wonderful family starter home. SELLER will consider paying Buyer's closing costs with the right offer! This cozy two bedroom is located in a Great neighb... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 14 for $745,000This Gorgeous El Dorado Park Estates home is updated and ready for move-in. Designer touches throughout, from the beautifully refinished wood floors, to the gleaming updated bathrooms, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 17 for $554,900Charming move in ready home in desirable area of Wrigley. Home features 3 bedrooms 1 and half bath, newer roof, stucco recently redone, nice kitchen with granite countertops.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 13 for $230,000Beautiful 1 bedroom unit, fully renovated bathroom and kitchen with quartz countertops. Viking refrigerator, cooktop, microwave hood, new interior plumbing and electrical (2 years old)... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $499,990Here is a deal to have in Upper Westside of Long Beach. 3 Bedrooms with a Master Bedroom and 3 Bathrooms. Where else can you get a deal like this? Laminate wood flooring in Living room ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 19 for $875,000If you have been looking for a home with plenty of space for two families then look no further. This home has a Mother-in laws quarters complete with kitchen, bedroom, bath, laundry and... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 17 for $374,900Resort style living just a bike ride to the beach! Spacious upgraded comfortable open concept 1 bedroom 1 bath condo in the Stoneybrook Villas Complex. The custom kitchen has been expa... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 12 for $1,275,000Don't be fooled by the classic look of this home, it has so many unique features! The bright & airy living room has a custom fireplace w/ bookshelves on either side! It is open to the o... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 16 for $425,000Gorgeous Lake view from every room...Enter into an impressive 2 bedroom living room/dining room featuring soaring vaulted ceiling...Wood burning, brick, Fireplace..Off the Living Room i... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 14 for $289,000Beautiful unit on the 6th floor with a great city view from the dining and living room areas. Very spacious bedroom and living room with smooth ceilings and wall-to-wall windows. Recent... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $569,900THIS INCREDIBLE TWO BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM WITH LARGE BALCONY IS LOCATED IN THE VERY DESIRABLE AQUA TOWERS. THE CONDO HAS THE PERFECT OPEN LAYOUT FROM KITCHEN TO LIVING SPACE AND SPACIOUS... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 16 for $649,900Charming upgraded Carson Park Home! This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has a step down family room with a fireplace. Enter into a large living room with newer laminate flooring that flows in th... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 19 for $699,000Beautifully remodeled four bedroom 2 bathroom in the heart of Bixby Knolls. This incredible turn key home is perfect for your buyers looking to move right in. Bring your big screen tv... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 19th, 2018 at 5:56pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.