Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||3||11||530|
|January 15th - January 22nd New Listings||0||1||77|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: January 19 for $479,000Welcome to this Turn Key Condo in desirable Belmont Heights. This spacious top floor unit offers plenty of privacy and features soaring vaulted ceilings in the living room and large mas... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 19 for $220,000Welcome to this ti this home! Remodeled studio with one full bath. Convenient location right next to California State University of Long Beach! Highlighting a bright , airy & open floor... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 17 for $695,000SFR in great area on Heights on a half lot. Property needs some TLC but great way to get into the neighborhood. Property is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath but has a bonus room that can used as a b... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 20 for $299,900Well maintained mid century classic units. Spacious 1 bedroom near ocean with hardwood floors in living room, dining room, and bedroom. Lower unit with courtyard view. Tile kitchen an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $865,000This unique & spacious home has a lot to offer: open floor-plan, 2 master suites, 2 additional bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 enormous living/family rooms, reading window spot and a "relaxing... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 18 for $455,000HONEY, STOP THE CAR! Sure to go quickly is this pride of ownership home in north Long Beach! A great house and a fully permitted 375 square foot enclosed room attached to the garage wi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $629,500Key 1. Enjoy the sunrise and sunsets from this light and bright top-floor corner location overlooking Alamitos Bay and the Marina. This spacious 2-bedroom-and-den, 2.5-bath floor plan... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 17 for $799,000Welcome to this beautiful 4 bedroom 2 Bath Reap the benefits of living in the highly desirable South Of Conact Area.90808 is the neighborhood perfect for families who value highly ranke... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 15 for $279,999Location! Location! Location! Charming condo in the heart of the booming East Village Arts District. Walking distance to Fine Art galleries, trendy 4th street restaurants, bars, shops, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $1,100,000Great opportunity to fix up a classic 4 bedroom, 3 bath Tudor home with wonderful original 1925 fixtures and an abundance of old world charm. Home is situated on a lot and a half with 1... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 19 for $565,000An immaculate top floor condo located in the Beach Cliff Complex. Beautifully maintained grounds and well cared for complex with incredible amenities. As a resident you have access to ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 18 for $474,900The charming Craftsman bungalow at 1593 Pine Avenue is rich in space throughout--from its white front wrought iron gate to its rear wooden privacy fence. Originally built in 1911 and re... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $525,000Panoramic views of the City, Mountains, and Signal Hill. Appreciate the attention to detail featured in every room of this captivating condo which has been highly upgraded and gorgeousl... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $657,000Right on the end of a quiet cul de sac. Come and see this open airy, bright home. There is one bath in the Master along with two more bedrooms and another bath. Beautiful layout with an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 17 for $780,000West Ocean Tower 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. $150K in upgrades. Spectacular panoramic view of ocean, coastline, City, Queen Mary and mountain. High Floor, full view of the ocean f... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 19 for $1,600,000Prime corner location.... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 22nd, 2018 at 5:28pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.