Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||8||13||631|
|April 19th - April 26th New Listings||1||0||64|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: April 20 for $819,000Welcome to this bright and upgraded corner lot home in Bixby Knolls featuring a very open floor plan for entertainment.The exterior has been upgraded with new rock siding, new paint, so... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 24 for $1,350,000Immaculate newly remodeled 4 bedroom 4 bath home right near the water in Belmont Park! Just a block away from Marine Stadium, a few blocks away from Mother's Beach, the Colorado Lagoon,... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 18 for $799,900Amazing, rare waterfront condo with 180-degree water view. (No peekaboo view here!) In this incredible location, you will be 100 ft. from the sandy bay beach, just 2 short blocks fro... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 19 for $429,000This “Truly One Of A Kind” property in North Long Beach is a Must See!!!!! This wonderful home boasts a large kitchen and a bonus room in the back yard that would appeal to any Fami... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 18 for $498,000Newly remodeled in an unbeatable location! This 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is ACROSS THE STREET FROM DIRECT BEACH ACCESS. Located on OCEAN BOULEVARD, this beautiful home features two large... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 19 for $538,9001598 Long Beach, You Deserve a Spectacular and Brand New Residential Condo In Downtown Long Beach! The City Skyline is Breathtaking w/Low Property Tax. There are 8 Underground Guest Par... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 18 for $799,000Lovely 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath home in a great neighborhood with tree lined streets. Classic brick porch entrance with a fully manicured front yard. Enter into an open concept floor plan wit... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 20 for $599,900Blu is a new coastal city living experience in Long Beach from the creators of the Viceroy Santa Monica & award-winning Barker Block in downtown LA's Arts District. This hip 2008 built ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 20 for $759,000Iconic International Tower offering the most popular scenic ocean views and coast line around. Full unobstructed Ocean and city views. Live that life style on the blue pacific with brea... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 20 for $440,000No HOA. Perfect starter , move-in ready home. Very accessible to schools, restaurants, shopping and entertainment. A private backyard perfect for entertaining. Upgraded kitchen, bathroo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 18 for $625,000This charming 3 bedroom 1 bath home located in the Bixby Terrace area just one block north of California Heights. Featuring a nice size living room with wood grain porcelain tile floori... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 20 for $699,000Beautifully remodeled home in a great area of Long Beach. An open concept living area greets you as you come into this home. Laminate flooring that was just installed a few years ago ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 18 for $265,000Sovereign Park Estates - This beautiful, bright 1 bedroom and 1 bath home is located on the second floor in the back of the building with a quiet, peaceful view of the trees. The livin... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 19 for $560,000Honey Stop the Car! This well cared for 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1337 sq. ft. home, is the perfect family home that you've been looking for. Situated in a quiet pride of ownership neighborh... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 20 for $650,000First time on the market in 50 years! Rare opportunity to own one of the best homes on a beautiful tree lined street in North Long Beach. Spacious and recently refreshed, 2 story home, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 24 for $650,000Move In Ready Corner Lot In The Plaza! This Lovely Property Is Located In One Of The Best Neighborhoods In The 90808! Features Include: Large Living Room With Double Sided Gas Fireplace... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 25th, 2018 at 11:32pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.