Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||12||786|
|November 11th - November 18th New Listings||0||0||52|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: November 11 for $659,000Iconic International Tower Condo, this mid-century unit is located on the 16th floor on the south side of the building. Floor to ceiling windows & wrap around balcony boast amazing view... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 13 for $2,111,000Gorgeous custom home nestled in the exclusive neighborhood of Park Estates provides a private everyday sanctuary. This marvelous masterpiece delivers elegance inside and out with 2860 S... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 13 for $404,900Located in the heart of Alamitos Beach on a quiet tree lined street. Just three blocks away from the beach and walking distance to Long Beach's finest restaurants and bars. The Unit is ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 15 for $650,000One of the best ocean views in the heart of lively DTLB! This elegant move-in ready condo offers astonishing views of the Pacific Ocean as well as some of the most famous landmarks of L... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 12 for $750,000This home is located in the Bixby Knolls area, one of the best neighborhoods in Long Beach. This wonderful turnkey home is fully remodeled and boasts three bedrooms and two bathrooms, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 15 for $739,900Charming doesn’t begin to describe this beautiful family home which hasn’t been on the market in 47 years! 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including a master suite, office, formal dinin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 13 for $1,349,000Located on an elevated lot in highly desirable Belmont Heights & surrounded by a captivating wrap around porch and lush garden & outdoor entertaining areas, this breathtaking 4 bed 2.5 ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 15 for $324,999Welcome home to 100 Atlantic #1010, Located in the East Village Arts District of Long Beach. This highly upgraded condo features a remodeled kitchen & bathroom with granite counter tops... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 15 for $599,000Breathtaking views of the ocean, harbor, Queen Mary and the city await in this sophisticated, contemporary, highly upgraded unit in downtown Long Beach’s premier luxury high-rise, Wes... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 15 for $899,000Honey stop the car, This Beautiful renovated 4 bedroom 3 bath home in the very desirable area of Los Altos. Home welcomes you into an elegant living room with a fireplace which opens in... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 12 for $259,900FHA/VA Approved! Beautiful end unit condo within minutes to Downtown Long Beach, and located in one of Long Beach's up and coming neighborhoods. Spacious quiet end unit has an open floo... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 12 for $389,900Welcome to Belmont Villas Community of East Long Beach. This two-story townhome style with low association fees has beautiful wood flooring, custom baseboards and plantation shutters th... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 13 for $419,000Turnkey, beautifully remodeled, 2 bed, 2 bath unit in Downtown Long Beach now available! Excellent location near the 710 freeway and walking distance to many Downtown Long Beach landmar... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 16 for $598,000Home Sweet Home!! Charming 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath located in Imperial Estates neighborhood offers plenty of natural sunlight, open floor plan, and large back yard allowing for many enter... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 14 for $1,299,900STUNNING CUSTOM BUILT HOME IN HEART OF COVETED LOS ALTOS NEIGHBORHOOD! With lot size that is 2x the size of most homes in this area, it is rare for one of this size to come on the marke... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 16 for $399,000STANDARD SALE, COMPLETELY REOMDEL, MODERN OPEN FLOOR PLAN, 3 BEDROOMS/ BONUS ROOM 1BATHROOM.READY TO MOVE IN NEW KITCHEN/BATHROOM/ AIR CONDITIONING/FLOORING/PLUMING/INTERIOR & EXTERIOR... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 18th, 2018 at 1:02pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.