Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||11||756|
|August 7th - August 14th New Listings||0||1||65|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: August 10 for $449,999This property in a quiet neighborhood would make a great investment property or for anyone to call home. It's a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home, perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Has am... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 10 for $649,5003 bedroom, including a master bedroom, 1 ½ bathroom turn-key Bixby Highlands 1,453 sq.ft. home on a 5,870 sq.ft. lot. The kitchen and bathrooms have been remodeled and the home is move... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 8 for $749,000Highly upgraded and recently renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located in desirable Long Beach neighborhood. Absolutely turnkey and showcases many amazing design features! Remodeled kitc... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 8 for $599,000This charming 3/1 home is situated on a family friendly, tree-lined street in the highly desirable Bixby neighborhood. It has been newly renovated from the inside out! The brand new ope... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 9 for $295,000Top floor one-bedroom condo with city, ocean and mountain views. Huge balcony can accommodate outdoor furniture and even a grill. Kitchen has beautiful quartz countertops, Murano glas... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 7 for $569,000You will love this house! It's a cozy vintage 1942 Artcraft Manor home complete with cottage size rafters, detailed wood windows, hardwood floors, and a desirable floor furnace. Kitchen... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 9 for $2,180,000Every so often, quality meets style. This one of a kind new build offers some of the sharpest lines and most spacious rooms, while still creating a calm and harmonious setting. Accompan... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 9 for $849,900LOCATED IN THE MOST COVETED AREA OF LOS ALTOS, THIS SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM 2 BATHS HOME WILL FULFILL YOUR BUYERS HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS. WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PARKS,... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 7 for $719,000Lots of pride of ownership in this Wonderful South of Conant Neighborhood! Spacious home with 4 bedrooms & 2 baths formal living room and family room! Enter into the warm Living Room w... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 9 for $420,000Spacious 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Long Beach just 13 Blocks from the Beach, Close proximity to downtown LB, Metro Line, and attractions such as the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pa... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 10 for $759,000This beautiful custom South of Conant home features an open floor plan concept with lots of natural light. Remodeled kitchen with Silestone counter tops, glass back splash, natural wood... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 9 for $574,900Gorgeous, updated & expanded piece of paradise!3 bedroom 2 bath almost 2,000 Sq Ft pool home in north long beach (Sq Ft is estimated based on existing structure, buyer to conduct their ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 8 for $500,0003 Bedrooms 1.75 Bath North Long Beach home, is ready for a new owner. Living & Dining Room offer the original hardwood floors and window shutters. The Master Bedroom is very spacious wi... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 6 for $514,900Remodeled bungalow style home on large lot located near Bobbi Smith Elementary School on the edge of Wrigley. This 2 bed 2 bath 804 sq. ft. home is stunningly upgraded featuring a new r... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 11 for $655,000Rare and special opportunity to own a gorgeous 4th floor corner loft in the highly desirable Walker Building in Historic Downtown Long Beach's Pine Ave District. Aside from arguably o... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 8 for $284,900Welcome to Bixby Elm Condominiums! Nestled in the Chateau Thierry area of Bixby Knolls this is a wonderful home! The complex and unit are both meticulously maintained. With new resilien... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of August 13th, 2018 at 11:26pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.