Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||8||761|
|June 10th - June 17th New Listings||0||0||74|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: June 10 for $385,000Beautifully remodeled 1 bedroom home located in located in the heart of long beach. This home features Granite Kitchen , tile flooring , Wood floors in the Bedroom .Located next to a pa... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 11 for $385,000Gorgeous Condo in the heart of Downtown Long Beach. This move-in-ready unit is a single-story condo located on the 3rd floor just around the corner from the elevator. As you walk into t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 12 for $499,900This is a 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom in the North Long Beach Are, with newer windows, inside paint, tile flooring with an open space living room and dinning room. Garage is being occupied as... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 14 for $672,000If you’ve been dreaming of owning a Mid- Century home in the most desirable area of Long Beach, this is it. Drive down the tree-lined streets of this close knit neighborhood to your... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 11 for $810,000El Dorado Park Estates is a quiet bedroom community with tree lined streets on the far East Side of Long Beach boasting great schools, shopping and restaurants. Weather you work in Los... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 11 for $780,000Welcome to this beautiful two story home in Wrigley Area. This single family residence consist of 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms with an attached 2car-garage. Kitchen features include solid o... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 10 for $1,080,000This lovely home has a corner lot across from the bay with public access very handy. Enjoy the rare side yard and alley access as well as a two car garage, updated electrical, windows,... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 14 for $2,295,000Gorgeous custom built Peninsula beach home situated on an extremely rare DOUBLE LOT. This 4 bed, 4.5 bath, approx 2624 sq.ft. home boasts amazing bay and ocean views and is just steps t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 11 for $479,000Wow! Don't miss this exceptional home. It has been meticulously cared for and updated. Original hardwood floors throughout have been refinished to a dark, lustrous glow. Custom paint... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 10 for $500,000Charming single story home in desirable area in Long Beach. This home features 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. Open floor plan and light and bright throughout. This home was recently remod... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 13 for $415,000This condo is one of the large 1 bedroom floor plans in Aqua. Very open and bright throughout. Amazing city views of downtown all the way to the San Gabriel Mountains, this condo is v... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 13 for $395,000This house needs work but it has a lot potential and possibilities. tax roll shows as a 1 bed room however it has 2 bedroom and a bonus room in rear. Sold 'AS IS' without warranties..... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 10 for $535,000This Spanish-style home located in North Long Beach features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. House is well maintained with recently renovated kitchen that features granite counter-tops, rea... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 14 for $474,900Wonderful two bedroom home located on a tree-lined street in the highly desirable Park Estates community. This home has a bright open floor plan and shows like a model home. You will fa... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 12 for $1,050,000Beautiful two-level turn key home in the heart of Naples Island, close to Mother's beach, Naples canals and Belmont Shore. This home has been beautifully upgraded and maintained. The l... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 12 for $469,000... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of June 17th, 2019 at 6:42am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.