Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||16||567|
|February 15th - February 22nd New Listings||0||0||69|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: February 15 for $565,000Breathtaking City Views of downtown all the way to the San Gabriel Mountains! Brand new carpet just put in. This lovely condo has 10-Foot High Ceilings with Crown Moldings, Master bedro... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 21 for $427,000Welcome to The Palms--where palm trees sway in the breeze and living is easy. The community offers mature trees & pretty landscaping. This end unit offers privacy with no one above or ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 20 for $600,0003 Bedroom 1 Bathroom. Granite kitchen counters with stainless steel built in appliances. Fireplace in living room. Crown molding, recess lighting and ceiling fans, Enclosed backyard. Gr... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 20 for $449,000Craftsmen home, lots of character, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with office/loft, wood laminate flooring, remodeled bathroom, move in ready, original crown molding. Great for a new family. C... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 17 for $784,900Striking Mid-Century Modern * Gorgeous * Glamorous * Grandiose *** Upscale designer updates throughout. Unique remodel, not your standard "flip", another Quality Perry Handy Homes Real... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 19 for $500,000R2 Lot with a remodeled 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home. You can build a 2nd home on this lot. Newly remodeled kitchen with breakfast counter and new quartz counter tops. New flooring throu... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 16 for $775,000Tax roll shows 3 bedrooms but property was transformed from a traditional 3 bedroom to an expansive, 2 bedroom, open concept home that is light, bright and welcoming. Can easily & inexp... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 20 for $387,000Cozy Resort Style Living at Emerald Villas, secured gated community w/sparkling pool, spa, courtyard, BBQ Area, Gym, Roof Top Deck w/ astonishing Sunset & City Views! You will reverenc... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 16 for $375,000Come Live in Your Long Beach Vacation Condo. Enjoy the Views of Downtown Long Beach. Just down the block to the East Village. The East Village is the Arts District of Long Beach where y... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 20 for $489,000This multi-level Bixby Knolls area townhome is located in a small, quiet complex. Built in 2002, with custom quality materials, it is move-in ready! This home feels much larger than the... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 19 for $299,900Beautiful top floor 1 bedroom, 1 bath in small well maintained complex (The Royal Homs). Refinished hardwood floors throughout with lots of windows that look out at a lush yard. The un... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 16 for $939,000291 Ravenna Dr ... On Naples island ... An exquisitely renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home just off the marine waterway.You are welcomed into the inviting fireside living room and dini... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 16 for $489,000Great home in family neighborhood completely renovated! New windows, ac, laminate flooring, tankless water heater, stainless steel appliances, low maintenance yard near schools and recr... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 20 for $2,490,000This spectacular single level custom home rebuilt in 2007 is a true masterpiece of gracious living & entertaining. Amazing attention to detail through out, this gorgeous home offers a w... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 17 for $679,900Beautiful Eldorado Park, Long Beach home. This home is truly Turnkey, from the shingles to the lawn and a quick hop over the fence and you’re in beautiful El Dorado Park. The entire h... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 21 for $940,000Located in the prestigious Belmont Heights Historic District, this corner lot Craftsman-style masterpiece features three bedrooms & one and a half bathrooms (**3rd bedroom can be used a... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 22nd, 2018 at 6:30pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.