Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||9||11||677|
|May 18th - May 25th New Listings||0||0||71|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: May 24 for $3,800,000Stunning custom contemporary waterfront home built in 2007. The home features an elevator with BREATHTAKING VIEWS at every level. The first floor features a large family room with a fir... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 19 for $1,450,000WOW!!! What a house & value in the bay front community!!! Bay Harbour is an affluent 24 hour guard gated community with 3 tennis courts, 2 pools, and lovely walking greenbelts that ha... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 22 for $579,000This spacious, light filled 2 bedroom 2 bath end unit condo in the highly sought after Plaza Mira Mar has so much to offer! Located just blocks to the Ocean & unique shopping and dining... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 22 for $425,000Charming 2 story condo in the sought after community of Country Club Villas, this quiet residential area is surrounded by lush landscaping and quaint walkways and small bridges, It's th... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 21 for $899,000This completely remodeled 1924 Belmont Shore Spanish home was redone in 2011 by the owner contractor. The quality of craftsmanship is obvious from the moment you walk through the custo... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 20 for $569,900IMMACULATE CUSTOM REMODEL WITH ATTENTION TO EVERY DETAIL - Spectacular traditional home located on a beautiful corner lot! Situated within a very quiet and friendly neighborhood in the... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 21 for $385,000This light & bright, fully remodeled 2nd floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in the heart of Downtown Long Beach is a rare find! It's a move-in ready, quiet oasis with a spacious living room ... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 22 for $535,000This home has lots to offer. 3 bedrooms, 1 & 1/2 bathroom, new laminate flooring throughout with molding, new windows, new interior paint, newer maple kitchen cabinets with granite coun... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 22 for $299,900Remodeled beautiful corner end unit with many windows and much daylight. Kitchen upgraded with granite countertop, stainless steel appliances (stove, microwave and dishwasher), stainles... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 18 for $499,000Modern contemporary 2 bedrooms and 2 bathroom condo in the heart of Belmont Heights. Beautiful wood floors throughout, plantation shutters, custom cabinets in bedrooms, private balcony ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 22 for $360,000Great value home in North Long Beach, perfect for the first time home buyer. This home offers a 2 bedroom, 1 bath with a quaint backyard perfect for entertainment and barbecuing. Please... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 21 for $659,5003 Bedroom 2 bathroom 1,466 square foot home on a 8,437 square foot lot. Home has a double and a single car garage, forced air heating and cooling, copper plumbing, a newer sewer line an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 18 for $1,095,000This gorgeous single level custom home, set upon a knoll overlooking the Los Cerritos park was designed by noted architect Kenneth Wing in 1939 and completely renovated with modern conv... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 24 for $1,095,000Stunning 4 bed/ 3bath Mediterranean Villa in the prestigious gated community of Del Lago. It is one of the most desirable models with 2806 sqft of living space. Walk thru the beautiful ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 23 for $472,000Situated in the highly desirable North Alamitos Beach neighborhood, this prize townhome is conveniently located just minutes away from Downtown Long Beach, 2nd St, the Pike and Shorelin... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 23 for $534,900Welcome to the resort-like waterfront community of Marina Pacifica! This beautiful extra-wide end unit has a highly sought-after floor plan. The 1 bedroom 1.75 bathrooms plus den model ... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of May 25th, 2018 at 11:00pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.