Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||2||0||477|
|January 21st - January 28th New Listings||0||0||52|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: January 27 for $765,000This Long Beach one-story home offers a patio, granite countertops, and a two-car garage.... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 23 for $779,000LOCATION! Adorable 3 Bedroom. ***** The bathroom has a bathtub and a separate shower***** 2 Car Garage!!! ****** New ROOF***** New Central AC/Heat***** New Vinyl Fence Toppers... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 26 for $839,000Welcome to 5461 East Fairbrook Street! You've just found one of the nicest 2 bedroom homes Los Altos has to offer. Completely remodeled in 2017, this home was transformed into a highly ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 23 for $427,000Welcome home to this spacious one bedroom condo in Belmont Heights! This stylish home has an open concept floor plan and features new paint, large upgraded kitchen with granite countert... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 23 for $1,250,000Designed by Long Beach Architect, W.A. Lockett as his own personal residence, this single-story, classic Mid-Century home, in the heart of the La Marina Estates custom homes, has every ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 21 for $425,000Don’t miss out on this light and bright end unit at the Whalers Run. This unit is cozy and spacious, with a nice sized patio, and an updated kitchen that comes with all appliances. Bo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 25 for $1,075,000STOP! You've found your forever home nestled in Lakewood Village. Where do we begin? This home was fully renovated a couple years ago. The main house offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a f... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 22 for $420,000The perfect Town Home awaits you in a beautiful Gated Community! This 2 bedroom 3 bathroom END UNIT is spacious and has Cathedral Ceilings. The Main level has a generous living room wit... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 23 for $640,000ADORABLE, SINGLE FAMILY HOME in ARTCRAFT MANOR with TONS OF POTENTIAL!!!! This cozy Bungalow is waiting for it's new owners to come in and bring it back to its original glory. Original ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 24 for $789,000Welcome to 3682 Los Coyotes Diagonal, this home has been tastefully expanded. This 3 bedroom, 1 3/4 bath home offers an oversized master bedroom with a jack & fill bathroom, with a we... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 27 for $469,000Relaxing Studio & Den Corner unit within one of Long Beach’s finest waterfront 24 hours guard gated communities *** Kitchen breakfast bar & dining area opens to the living room, overl... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 26 for $564,500Updated single family home conveniently located on a quiet street, close to freeways, shopping and restaurants. This stylish home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1408 SF, two car gara... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 22 for $380,000... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 27 for $1,525,000May we welcome you to the truly special 4468 Myrtle. Located on one of the most picturesque & quiet tree lined streets in the Bixby Knolls neighborhood, this classic Spanish home crafte... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 26 for $1,100,000Beautiful remodel, New kitchen, new carpet in the living room and some bedrooms. Four large bedrooms, large living room, kitchen has eating area. New paint inside and out. Windows are ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 25 for $689,000A rare find on the market, this Late Victorian single family home in the historical Wilmore District, was originally built in 1905. You will love the many unique characteristics and cha... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
Long Beach has a large number of neighborhoods with a wide range of real estate prices. nbsp;One of the more affordable and desir......
Long Beach has a wide range of rental properties on the market for lease that range from small residential condos to large single......
The Belmont Heights area of Long Beach is well known for their beautiful single family homes that offer great curb appeal with so......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 28th, 2021 at 3:25am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.