Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||1||443|
|October 12th - October 19th New Listings||0||0||60|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: October 14 for $929,900TURNKEY!! Home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, dual pane windows with extra security screens. There are ceiling fans in every room, and a cozy fireplace in the living room. Huge Ma... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 12 for $344,000Must See! Spacious, open concept 1 bedroom condo located in the heart of East Village Art District of Down Town Long Beach. Being on the top floor, you have wonderful views of Downtown ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 15 for $1,125,000Completely remodeled 3 bed, 2 bath home walking distance to schools and more. Brand new kitchen with oversized quartz island, stainless steel appliances including microwave drawer and t... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 13 for $579,880Don't miss this beautiful Townhome nestled in a lush oasis of trees, flowering bushes, babbling brooks, and bridges in this spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home, with a spacious floor pla... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 12 for $820,000This Long Beach one-story home offers granite countertops, and a two-car garage. This home has been virtually staged to illustrate its potential.... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 14 for $835,0005 Star Property Situated On A Prime Corner Lot In The Plaza! Located In The Desired Patrick Henry Attendance Zone, With An Abundance Of Upgrades, This One Of A Kind Mid Century Home Is ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 14 for $1,199,000This Amazing property has been Loved and Cherished by the same family for over 70 years! Come feel the history and comfort of home! The moment you walk in, your eyes embrace the open be... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 18 for $799,900Wonderful "LAKEWOOD VILLAGE" Family Home w/ Permitted Rumpus Room & Full Bath behind Garage ! Lot's of Potential for Home Office, Game Room, or Home Gym.... Front house has 1000 sq.ft.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 17 for $949,000Gorgeously turnkey home located in the incredible Plaza neighborhood of Long Beach, 90815! Perfectly positioned for both convenience and privacy, this 3 bed, 3 full bath home is put tog... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 15 for $325,000Alamitos Beach! Unique opportunity to own property only one block from the beach! This spacious ground floor one bedroom Own-Your-Own comes with it's own garage. It's also security gate... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 15 for $989,000BEAUTIFUL, Ready to Move-in, 4 Bed, 2 Bath Home in the BIXBY KNOLLS Area! Sellers spent over 75K in upgrades over the last few weeks! Bright , open floor plan. Separate living and fam... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 12 for $679,000Nice neighborhood. Great property. Very big lot. Lots of Investment potential.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 16 for $1,650,000Absolutely breathtaking ocean views from every room in this oceanfront penthouse condo at the Ocean Club. Sweeping panoramic views of the beach, ocean, harbor, Queen Mary, and even Cat... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 13 for $995,000Coming soon - A fantastic Modern Ranch Style home in the highly desirable Los Cerritos neighborhood of Long Beach. This two-bedroom, two-bath plus family room (potential third master b... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 14 for $995,000Welcome To Coveted Bluff Park and the Elegant Versailles on Ocean Blvd ! This is a Rare and Unique Top Floor Opportunity, so Make this your California Ocean Dream Come True! Enjoy breat... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 13 for $979,888Step into this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the highly desired South of Conant neighborhood. Hardwood and laminate floors guide you through this open floorplan. A true entertaine... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the more charming places to buy a condo in the Long Beach area is the Barcelona condo complex. nbsp;The complex dates back......
One of the more upscale area of Long Beach, California is the Naples Island area. nbsp;A lot of people think this is an exclusive......
We have seen a lot of home sales this year in the Belmont Shore Mobile Estates community in Long Beach with 18 closed escrows. nb......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 19th, 2021 at 5:16pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.