Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||0||2||330|
|January 27th - February 3rd New Listings||0||0||34|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: February 1 for $985,000Come on in and fall in love with this move in ready home! Situated on a corner lot, this stunning 4-bedroom 2-bathroom single-story home hosts a flowing floorplan with plenty of natural... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 28 for $649,995INVESTORS....DEVELOPERS...FLIPPERS....!!! This is a potentially great opportunity, to acquire a highly marketable, complete rehab or tear down property, with great upside for income or... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 29 for $645,000Beautiful, top floor, end unit, Penthouse Condo in Atherton Plaza located in the desirable Los Altos neighborhood of East Long Beach. The large, light and bright kitchen, has Corian cou... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 27 for $559,800This fixer duplex is ready for a buyer the front unit is a 2-bedroom, 1-bath. The back unit is a 3-bed 2-bath both of the units are major fixers. Close to schools, shops, restaurants, p... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 31 for $549,900This turn-key condo is what you have been waiting for. As you enter, you'll notice beautiful tile flooring throughout. The kitchen has been updated with quartz counter-tops, custom cabi... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 1 for $949,000This delightful Spanish home is located within the highly sought after historic neighborhood of California Heights. Original period details abound...oak hardwood floors, textured plaste... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 2 for $374,980Welcome to your mid century modern stylish oasis of relaxation! This is an absolutely lovely one bedroom in the Moana Imperial Courtyard complex renowned for its unique design and lush... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 1 for $869,000Welcome to 3807 East 10th Street in the Eastside neighborhood of Long Beach. There are not often many opportunities in this area, so this Spanish charmer is a real find. With a 3,373 sq... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 1 for $445,000RESORT LIVING in the heart of Long Beach. STONEY BROOK is a highly desirable Gated Community! This beautiful 1 bed 1 bath Condo has stone and laminate flooring. The Kitchen is completed... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 1 for $2,249,000Imagine your life in this stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom classic Long Beach home on this large corner lot in the beautiful Belmont Park neighborhood, across from Marine Stadium. This ho... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 28 for $555,000Your perfect starter home is move-in ready at 555 Maine Ave. Step inside this spacious condo to high vaulted ceilings and beautiful natural light. Enjoy the views of Cesar Chavez Park f... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 30 for $389,900Great starter home in great condition must see to appreciate... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 27 for $450,000Executive Bixby Village condo with gorgeous green belt views and newly landscaped backyard! Remodeled kitchen complete with granite counter tops, rich wood cabinets and high end stainl... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 31 for $959,900Recently Remodeled Carson Park Home in a Great Location Close to Heartwell Park and Shopping. This Expanded 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home is 1684 Sq. Ft. and Features an Open Floor Plan with a ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 1 for $900,000Belmont Heights adjacent, this 1941 cozy vibes bungalow has retained many original features after being lovingly maintained by the current homeowners for almost 39 years. Entering the h... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 1 for $460,000‘DOLLED-UP” & READY TO SELL THIS LOVELY 2 BEDROOMS - 2 BATHROOM - 2 LARGE BALCONIES - 2 SIDE-BY-SIDE SUBTERRANEAN PARKING SPOTS & ALSO IS FRESHLY PAINTED. AS YOU ENTER THE SECURIT... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
Long Beach, California has a lot of different neighborhoods to choose from that offer a wide range of amenities. nbsp;For those w......
One of the best priced Long Beach gated communities is the Casa Alta Mar neighborhood. nbsp;Its been nearly four and a half years......
The Zaferia neighborhood in Long Beach, California is a true hidden gem in the heart of the city. nbsp;The area is mixed with a n......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 3rd, 2023 at 2:32pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.