Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||10||12||763|
|September 19th - September 26th New Listings||2||1||75|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: September 25 for $330,0002 Bedroom, 1 Bath Home in the developing North Long Beach area and a short distance to the developing promenade near the Long Beach airport. All Cash Buyer needed.... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 25 for $627,000Live two blocks from the beach in the historic Bluff Park area of Belmont Heights. This beautiful unit is on the top floor in the front of the building with views all the way to Signal ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 24 for $248,888GREAT CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX "EL CAPITAN" * 2 BEDROOMS 1 BATHROOM * ASSOCIATION POOL * GATED COMMUNITY * LOW HOA FEES * EASY ACCESS TO FREEWAYS 405 AND 710 . * ELEMENTARY SCHOOL RIG... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $539,000Golf course view condo in a gated community! This lower level 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo has an ideal interior location, with a golf course as your backyard. This beautiful home has a remo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 18 for $145,000Have you wanted to own your own home by the beach but don't have the cool millions for a seaside mansion? Here's your chance - see the 3D tour! This studio apartment is located in the h... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 20 for $1,190,000This recently renovated California Craftsman feels otherworldly with its unique subtleties and accouterments. Majestic trees provide a canopy of seclusion while an over-sized porch offe... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 19 for $350,000Turnkey and super sharp move in ready condo in the highly sought after Alamitos Beach. This remodeled spacious floor plan has abundant natural light radiating off the rich bamboo floor... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 20 for $1,249,000Enjoy waking up to the view of the Pacific Ocean from your pillow and the tranquil sound of waves crashing from your PENTHOUSE! At night, enjoy the views from your kitchen, living room... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 24 for $849,900Gorgeous Spanish Townhouse in the heart of Belmont Heights, nestled between the multi-million dollar homes! Property has Wonderful Architectural Detail throughout, including a gorgeous ... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 19 for $599,000Gorgeous remodeled home in Wrigley area of Long Beach. The beautiful kitchen includes new cabinets with crown molding and quartz countertop complemented with a tile mosaic backsplash an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 18 for $939,900Beautiful, fully remodeled, 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home in El Dorado Park Estates.... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 19 for $875,000If you have been looking for a home with plenty of space for two families then look no further. This home has a Mother-in laws quarters complete with kitchen, bedroom, bath, laundry and... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 21 for $589,900Perfect opportunity to get into fantastic area of Long Beach. This charming single story home has great bones and so much potential! The functional layout is perfect for future addition... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 25 for $649,000An absolutely enchanting home located within the historic neighborhood of California Heights. Living room with warm toned original hardwood floors, mock fireplace, window overlooking fr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 25 for $280,000Let's Go to the Beach... only 1 1/2 blocks from the Ocean. Great condo located near to everything that Long Beach night life has to offer. Open and Bright one bedroom and one bathroom... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 21 for $610,000Beautiful views of the Long Beach Harbor from your private patio. 10-Foot High Ceilings with Crown Moldings, Master bedroom w/large master bath and walk-in closet. The Kitchen Boasts G... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 26th, 2018 at 4:15am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.