Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||5||10||543|
|December 6th - December 13th New Listings||1||1||50|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: December 7 for $349,000Bixby Knoll Condo in Long Beach. Cute Condo with 2 bds & 2 baths, Remodeld Kitchen & Baths, New Cabinets & Quartz Countertops in Kitchen & Baths, New Stainless Steel Appliances, New Wo... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 7 for $539,000Nestled in North Long Beach, this newly remodeled four bed and two bath picturesque home is just waiting for the perfect owner! Inside you will find a light, bright and spacious floor p... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 7 for $139,000Sale is subject to Court Approval. Fixer. Perfect for investors. Call LA's office first.... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 8 for $1,350,000Premier Belmont Shore location. This charming 3 bed, 2 bath home is situated on a lot and a half with 46’ of street frontage, boasting one of the best off water locations the shore ha... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 6 for $399,500Beautiful water front studio overlooking the picturesque footbridge. Don't miss this highly upgraded and remodeled waterfront studio with marble floors and remodeled kitchen and bathro... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 11 for $245,000Move in condition! Unit shows like a model. Beautiful engineered hardware flooring throughout. Light and bright large one bedroom with ceiling fan and mirrored wardrobe door. Shower ove... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 7 for $525,000Super unique Memorial Heights home! 1,534 square feet. Semi-secluded cul-de-sac location, with TONS of street parking, plus driveway and two-car garage with alley access. Adjacent to th... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 6 for $735,000This beautiful remodeled Mid-Century home is located on a great tree lined street of South Of Conant. Featuring a large remodeled kitchen with Shaker cabinets, Granite counter top, Trav... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 6 for $519,900Unique, highly desirable location makes this house a home. This neighborhood is nestled next to the golf course and is called "Sleepy Hollow" and is accessed from a street with only one... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 10 for $435,000Rare & desirable 2 bed/2 bath unit with loft style den in Country Club Gardens. This is a resort like complex in the Los Cerritos/Virginia Country Club neighborhood, near both the 405 ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 7 for $748,000Grant Location on the sand! Rare opportunity to purchase this charming 2 bedroom+den, 2 bathroom condo (1250 square feet) in the historical landmark St.Regis with spectacular, panoramic... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 8 for $619,000STUNNING REMODELED HOME IN BIXBY HIGHLANDS AREA OF LONG BEACH. THIS HOME FEATURES UPGRADES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. YOU WILL BE GREETED WITH THE LARGE OPEN FLOOR PLAN AS YOU STEP INSIDE. ENT... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 11 for $899,000Beautiful El Dorado Park Estates Model 202 home, an oversized version of this model on an oversized lot. The house features 2,468 sq ft and the lot is 5,928 sq ft. it is located in the... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 8 for $380,000This lovely house is ready for you to add all of your own personal touches. The original hardwood floors have been refinished and are stunning. Fresh paint throughout. There is a det... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 12 for $595,000A charming Spanish bungalow loaded with character & charm. You will notice the attention to detail the moment you pass through the custom wrought iron gate, enter the cozy front porch a... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 6 for $404,999Santa Baby put this house under the tree for me! Location Location Location! Situated in the beautiful community of Alamitos Beach. This 2 bedroom condo offers the following: Large livi... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 13th, 2017 at 3:10am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.