Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||6||743|
|May 19th - May 26th New Listings||0||0||71|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: May 20 for $700,000West Ocean Towers is one of the nicest developments in Long Beach! #506 in Tower 1 is a corner unit that has a fantastic open floor plan with the bedrooms on opposite sides of the home.... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 20 for $345,000This tranquil Long Beach condo has it all! From the gracious open floorplan to the stunning granite kitchen with custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances, no detail is left unturn... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 21 for $650,000Excellent opportunity to own in one of the most desirable areas of Los Altos! Spacious 1100+ SqFt two bedroom one bathroom home. Forced air heat, AC, newer windows, laundry room off the... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 23 for $415,000GORGEOUS! You will love this BEAUTIFULLY UPGRADED 3Bed/2Bath condominium behind the gates of EAST PARK VILLAS! Newer laminate flooring flows throughout the living room and dining room ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 23 for $640,000You will be the envy of your friends and family in this beautify home in the Wrigley, located on an inside corner lot. It is low traffic and a very private quiet street. Hardwood floor... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 20 for $1,560,000Located in the exclusive Virginia Country Club enclave, this 2-story traditional Spanish home has been updated throughout with exquisite attention to detail & the finest of craftsmanshi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 22 for $786,000WELCOME HOME to this TURN KEY LONG BEACH DELIGHT!!! Situated on a corner lot with tons of appeal, this 3 bedroom 2 bath stunner has everything a discerning house hunter could wish for. ... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 22 for $1,250,000Spanish style duplex in popular Belmont Shore. Only blocks away from the beach and the shops, restaurants and services of "The Shore" make this both a home, investment and a lifestyle. ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 21 for $1,199,000Welcome home to this immaculate upgraded Mid-Century modern GEM in beautiful Bixby Knolls! This lovely house will surely impress your family and friends. As you enter the house you will... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 20 for $459,900Beautiful and remodeled Single Family Residence in the north area of Long Beach. This property consist of TWO spacious bedrooms and ONE full remodeled bathroom. Property was painted two... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 23 for $550,000Beautifully updated property on a great street in North Long Beach. Turn key and ready for immediate move in! The property is in a great area. New Kitchen that features brand new applia... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 24 for $599,000LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! If you want to live in Los Altos and close to LB State University then this is your home. 3 bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, indoor laundry, lovely Fireplace, origina... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 20 for $525,000Welcome to the famed Barcelona, built by Architect George Riddle in 1928 (sister building to the famed La La Land picture building), this 20 unit Spanish Colonial was voted Jewel of the... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 20 for $1,075,000Resort living in your own backyard! This tropical paradise is a one of a kind custom home in highly sought after Lakewood Village. This oasis features pool/spa with 2 spectacular waterf... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 21 for $1,795,000Another fabulous Davincii Group creation, this exquisitely crafted contemporary, four bedroom residence sits right in the heart of lovely Belmont Shore and just a short stroll to the oc... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 20 for $695,000Welcome to 652 Avery Place. Located in the private, gated community of Crown Pointe within the prestigious Virginia Country Club area. Situated on a raised corner lot that allows for wa... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of May 26th, 2019 at 10:47am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.