Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||3||12||535|
|January 16th - January 23rd New Listings||0||1||77|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: January 18 for $799,000A great opportunity to own a home in University Park Estates! It will take some elbow grease, some money and your vision, but what a great house! 4 bedrooms upstairs and an office on lo... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 19 for $565,000An immaculate top floor condo located in the Beach Cliff Complex. Beautifully maintained grounds and well cared for complex with incredible amenities. As a resident you have access to ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 19 for $360,000Welcome to Alamitos Beach! Calling all those who are looking for a special beach place to call home, this is the ONE that you have been waiting for. You will love the Stylish lobby and ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 17 for $499,000Need a 4th Bedroom? This Signature Tract/Long Beach home may be just what your are looking for! Check out the Larger Kitchen with room for Dining, lots of Counter Space for Meal Prep, ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 18 for $455,000HONEY, STOP THE CAR! Sure to go quickly is this pride of ownership home in north Long Beach! A great house and a fully permitted 375 square foot enclosed room attached to the garage wi... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 22 for $375,000Unit has remodeled kitchen with quartz counters, laminate flooring and smooth ceilings. Great view from the living room and master bedroom.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 18 for $299,000Beautiful 1 bedroom 1 bath. 3rd floor end unit. Gated entry. 2 parking spaces in gated underground parking. Inside stackable washer & dryer. Furniture can be included.... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 18 for $850,000Prime downtown real estate at the Promenade Walk, walking distance to popular dinning and the ocean. This live-work condo offers street level retail space and a 2 bed 2 bath condo with ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 17 for $560,000Fabulous panoramic sit down views from all rooms in this TOP floor corner unit, 3rd floor. Remodeled throughout newer kitchen with granite counter tops, with decorative glass backsplas... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $657,000Right on the end of a quiet cul de sac. Come and see this open airy, bright home. There is one bath in the Master along with two more bedrooms and another bath. Beautiful layout with an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 22 for $620,000This is the PERFECT Duplex Fixer Upper you have been looking for in Long Beach! Three bedroom and two bath downstairs unit with a single bed and bath in the upper unit. Don't pass up wi... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 19 for $1,649,000Come take a look at this entertainer’s dream tucked away in the highly sought-after community of Belmont Heights in Long Beach, CA. This home has tremendous curb appeal and is located... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 22 for $350,000Minutes from the popular Traffic Circle on Pacific Coast Highway. Property is a condo and currently features 2 Bed and 1 Bath, large windows in living room with plenty of natural light,... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $430,000Welcome home to one of the most well-kept secrets in Long Beach - the Villa Pacifica. Here, you will find your new home nestled within a stunningly tropical landscaped setting complete... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 19 for $499,000Top floor luxury condo, ideal location in the resort style gated community of Stoneybrook Villas. Upgraded 2 bed, 2 bath home; kitchen features quartz counters, marble floors, breakfast... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $1,100,000Great opportunity to fix up a classic 4 bedroom, 3 bath Tudor home with wonderful original 1925 fixtures and an abundance of old world charm. Home is situated on a lot and a half with 1... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 23rd, 2018 at 7:45pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.