Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||1||0||529|
|February 24th - March 3rd New Listings||0||0||62|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: February 25 for $719,000Here’s a wonderful opportunity to own a rare 4 bed, 2 bath home in a highly sought after Long Beach community. This home is rich in history and located on a gorgeous quiet tree lined ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 25 for $375,000Welcome to this gorgeous loft-style condo at The Lakes with it's expansive ceiling height and serene private view of the pool. This unit had a full and meticulous cosmetic makeover just... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 1 for $735,000Come experience all that that Long Beach has to offer with this exquisite high-rise condo in the heart of downtown. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Breathtaking views... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 1 for $699,900Beautifully remodeled and upgraded home with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 2-car detached garage, new AC condenser, copper plumbing, refinished floor and more. Remodeled kitchen with widened entr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 1 for $350,000Fantastic DOWNTOWN LB move-in ready condo in the beautiful POOL community of Whaler's Run is available now! This 1 bedroom, open-concept condo features newer laminate flooring throughou... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 26 for $684,000This spacious, light filled home is perfectly positioned in the highly desirable waterfront community of Marina Pacifica. Considered one of the best values in Southern California for wa... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 26 for $950,000Location, Location, Location! This large 1,800 square foot 4 bedroom rare mid century find is in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in all of Long Beach. Over the past year th... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 2 for $1,598,000Contemporary, Elegant, & Breathtaking, describe this architecturally designed 4 bedroom 3 bath home: masterfully renovated with clean lines & sophisticated details while still embracing... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 24 for $565,000Gorgeous Spanish Style Home - COMING SOON! https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=uJRDW4penRT&brand=0... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 25 for $1,295,000Amazing Private Belmont Park Home! Tremendous Opportunity and Great Location!!! This exceptional home is located within steps of the water, beautiful beach, boating facilities and 2nd S... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 24 for $760,000Corner lot home, located in sought after Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach, complete with 1,263 square feet of living space, 2 large bedrooms, 1 full bath, and a quarter bath located by t... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 26 for $599,000You're definitely going to want to see this top floor, corner unit penthouse condominium with a spectacular wrap-around balcony as soon as possible! This spacious unit has cathedral cei... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 26 for $630,000Fantastic opportunity to own a beautiful end unit within this gated community in Los Altos. Enjoy cooking in your updated kitchen while staying connected to your family thanks to the op... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 26 for $535,000Beautiful Remodeled "End Unit" on 1st floor, which is on 2nd level above the parking lot, in the heart of Belmont Park. This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in Villa De Oro has a bright o... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 25 for $459,000Relax and enjoy this amazing beach view condo with a private balcony; looking onto Alamitos Beach, the Marina, Queen Mary, direct access to the beach, and gorgeous sunsets! Spectacular ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 24 for $774,998Stunning unit in West Ocean-- Resort living in downtown Long Beach. This unit welcomes you with floor to ceiling windows and gorgeous views. Fully updated and stunningly maintained, 2... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
Long Beach isnt home to a lot of gated communities but one of the better and more affordable locations is the Riverdale Long Beac......
The California Heights area of Long Beach is one of the best kept secrets when looking for a historic home in the Long Beach area......
Long Beach has a large number of neighborhoods with a wide range of real estate prices. nbsp;One of the more affordable and desir......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 3rd, 2021 at 12:30pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.