Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||4||4||777|
|July 11th - July 18th New Listings||0||0||77|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: July 16 for $679,000Welcome to 1973 N Hidden Ln! Situated in Los Altos, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home features 1,325 sf of living space, on a large 6,237 sf lot. Walking up to the porch you will notice th... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 11 for $895,000Don't miss this large, spacious & lovely pool home located in the highly sought-after Plaza area of East Long Beach. Located mid-block with great curb appeal. Enter through the front d... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 10 for $1,350,000There are few areas within Long Beach that have it all. Do you remember what is was like growing up in a neighborhood where your parents said, "go play outside,” where you could ride ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 12 for $369,000Gorgeous complex with contemporary and modern looking design with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, modern kitchen, and dining area. High ceilings to give a very spacious feel throu... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 10 for $299,000Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath condo centrally located in the beautiful city of Long Beach. This gem is nestled two miles from Downtown, the beach, and Signal Hill. New flooring and custo... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 15 for $699,999Fabulous location on the Peninsula with water in every direction. Split level condo with 2 spacious bedrooms and 1 central bathroom. The open concept upper level has a large living ro... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 10 for $905,000Worthy of Architectural Digest! Welcome to this 1963 tri-level home in the coveted community of El Dorado Park Estates. This home has been exquisitely remodeled. The open concept main ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 11 for $485,000Diamond in the rough, just needs some paint and fixing. Spacious home with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Large master bedroom and sizable walk in closet, plus a large step down front room. ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 11 for $565,000Needs complete rehab. El Dorado Park and Golf Course. Great Area. Existing porch off of living room has been covered and has closet and walls are paneled. Also has a door providing ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 10 for $829,000Finally, the classic Bixby Knolls home you’ve been waiting for! This traditional 3-bed, 1.5-bath home with 1930’s charm is move-in ready and updated for California indoor/outdoor li... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 12 for $459,000Don't miss out on living in this beautifully renovated 2 bed 2.5 bath townhome minutes from Downtown Long Beach!! Incredible gated community with direct entry access from the two car ga... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 15 for $774,900Cherished family home first time on the market! Spacious Mid Century Modern home with approximately 1682 square feet features 3 bedrooms (4th bedroom converted to a dining room), 2 bat... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 11 for $649,000Convenience and sophistication will be yours with this spacious condo, inside the very well maintained and newer 2008 construction Blu community! One of the highlights of this unit is t... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 10 for $739,000It's here! Beautiful 4bd 2bth home in great area of Los Altos!!! This home needs a little updating but features a secluded font yard with wood framed deck and porch, Dual Pane Windows,... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 10 for $750,000Are you looking for a special home? Maybe you’re looking for a unique lot? Or you might even be looking for a pool? Well the search is over! This incredible single-story, turn-key bun... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 15 for $529,000Modern design meets beach chic in this stunningly remodeled HUGE 1 bedroom condo with separate large office/ den and spectacular ocean views!! Boasting over 1,040 sq ft, this spacious... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 18th, 2019 at 4:28am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.