Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||7||738|
|October 6th - October 13th New Listings||0||0||63|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: October 9 for $327,990Bright airy Condo offers an open floor plan. NEW Paint thru-out *NEW Carpet thru-out, *Countertops are freshly resurfaced. *New Fawcett's, *New updated electrical receptacles, all ... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 9 for $540,000Prestigious neighborhood north of Long Beach, very close to 91 Free way. Schools, Restaurants, Wal-Mart, YMCA, Medical clinics, Ramona Park center, Lakewood Gardens, and more This th... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 9 for $575,000Welcome to the Historic Walker Building in the heart of Downtown Long Beach! A spacious Loft loft with hardwood floors, 13' tall ceilings with unique lighting fixtures. A true loft wit... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 7 for $860,000Charming and highly upgraded classic Craftsman in Belmont Heights. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths on an over 6,000 sq ft lot (back yard is like a private park), beautiful chef's open kitchen with ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 11 for $325,000Welcome home to this Remodeled Private Condo in Bixby Knolls Long Beach! This 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Condo is ready for its new owners. This move-in ready home has water-resistant and s... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 9 for $599,000Come home to Bixby Knolls, a wonderful community in Long Beach which is thriving with unique restaurants, shops & hip breweries. This meticulously well maintained home is nestled on a t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 10 for $378,000This mid-century modern inspired Long Beach condo is located just two blocks in from the beach, with walkability to the ocean, the beautiful grounds at Bixby Park and nearby restaurants... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 5 for $749,000Welcome to 3339 N Los Coyotes Diagonal. As you walk up to this immaculate landscaped property you will know this is the one. Amazing curb appeal. Completely renovated. ... features 3 be... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 10 for $448,000Located in Alamitos Beach, this contemporary 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo is updated and ready for you to call it home! You can live steps from the beach, Retro Row, and Downtown Long Bea... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 8 for $714,000This 5,846 sq ft. home based on a corner lot is surrounded by a generous amount of shade looming from neighboring trees, installed with vinyl solar fencing, lawns, sprinklers (both fron... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 10 for $359,800Stoneybrook Villas! Mid-level one-bedroom overlooking in a quiet location. The unit features an excellent open spatial concept for easy living, central air conditioning and central heat... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 8 for $515,000Modern and upgraded unit in a classic downtown location 1/2 block from Ocean Blvd. near Convention Center, shops, and dining. Walk score of 94 with excellent transit access. This unit... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 5 for $488,000NEWLY AND TOTALLY REMODELED! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood in the City of Long Beach, this lovely home boasts 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Great floor plan that welcomes you with a ne... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 8 for $299,000Completely remodeled elegant unit on the 11th floor has stunning panoramic views of the ocean, amazing views of Downtown Long Beach (especially at night) and spectacular view of Queen M... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 11 for $864,000Upgraded and remodeled “Lakewood Plaza” Pool Home- Great tract location- Easy walking distance to El Dorado Park and School- Enjoy this Open Floor plan that features a Gourmet Kitch... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 8 for $720,000Welcome to the iconic International Towers. Located on the 16th floor, this newly renovated luxury condominum offers floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views of the city. This sl... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach Real Estate Blog
Mystic Cove is a great place to find spacious two bedroom condos in the $300,0000 range in Long Beach. nbsp;The location is ideal......
The forecast for the Long Beach real estate market coming into the Fall/Winter of 2019 has many wondering if a price correction o......
Signal View is a very popular condo complex located in the heart of Long Beach for those looking for a condo in the mid $300,000 ......
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 13th, 2019 at 4:32pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.