Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||4||4||761|
|July 14th - July 21st New Listings||0||0||67|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: July 16 for $399,000Fabulous and completely renovated 2 bedroom 1 bath condo in the Royal Palms located in prime East Village location in downtown Long Beach. Chic New York loft style remodel in classic m... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 16 for $819,000This home shows the love and care the owner has given for the last 40 years. Starting out with all new flooring done in the last 2 months. Living room very spacious with fireplace and c... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 18 for $975,000Captivating Classic Spanish on Naples Island only moments away from the canal and beaches on the Southern California coast. Enjoy a glass of wine on the front courtyard and feel the wo... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 15 for $369,000Beautifully upgraded and well maintained 1 Bed/1Bath condo in the Heart of Bluff Heights. The owner has spared no expense in creating this inviting home and maximizing its potential. De... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $989,000Rare, 2 story custom Cliff May Rancho, that still retains the original "Rancho" look. As you enter this home you will find a grand foyer, with walls of glass. Over 2200 square feet sur... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 15 for $599,997Beautiful South of Conant Home. Located close to great schools, shops, and parks. Central heat ( AC ready ) Bonus room approx 200 sq ft extra. Nice and open living room with fireplace. ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $399,900Beautifully Remodeled Long Beach Home. New Kitchen with Quartz Counters, Custom Cabinets, & Stainless Steel Appliances. Beautiful New Laminate Wood Flooring & Recessed Lighting througho... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 14 for $699,999Welcome to 2900 De Forest Ave located in the highly coveted neighborhood of Wrigley in Long Beach. This beautiful turnkey property is located on the quietest street in the area with no ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $519,990The best that Stoneybrook has to offer. This condo is absolutely turn key, upgraded and in a premium location within the sought-after Stonybrook Villas complex. This top floor two bedr... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $460,000*CHARMING, 2 BEDROOM AND ONE BATH HOME. LARGE LIVING ROOM - KITCHEN WITH STANLESS STEELAPPLIANCES INCLUDED IN THE SALE!!! *SEPARATE FORMAL DINING ROOM OPEN TO THE KITCHEN. 2 CAR GARAGE... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 18 for $700,000419PACIFICA IS HERE! ULTRA LUXURY + MODERN STYLE + CORNER LOCATION + OPEN FLOOR PLAN + TONS OF WINDOWS + WINDOW SEATS + NEW DOWNTOWN PRIME LOCATION! + 3 BED + 2 BATH + HIGH CEILINGS + 1... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 17 for $369,000For the price of rent, you can purchase this charming 2BED/2BATH upper unit condo in Circle Area with tree top & city views! Freshly painted, new flooring, new a/c, vaulted ceilings, sp... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $359,000Recently remodeled condominium unit with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It has a 1064 sq ft and two level condominium. All bedrooms are located on the second floor. The kitchen has been ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 16 for $714,900Room To Roam On A Great Tree Lined Street In The Plaza! Don't Miss This Highly Upgraded Property With Maximum Curb Appeal And Lots Of Custom Detail! Features Include: Large And Open Liv... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $349,999Move-in ready unit with a ton of updates and upgrades you are going to love. This is a beautiful El Dorado Lakes 1 bedroom 1 bath loft style with fully remodeled kitchen with updated ki... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $369,900This spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit is in the heart of Bixby Knolls with recent updates including new ductless A/C, new flooring throughout the unit, recessed lighting and smooth ce... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 20th, 2019 at 11:27pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.