Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||15||651|
|March 10th - March 17th New Listings||0||0||81|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: March 13 for $625,000Nicest house on the Block! Sitting on an over sized lot, this spacious home has a great floor plan. The expanded living room flows into the dining room and into the remodeled kitchen wi... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 13 for $325,000Private top-floor end unit on quiet tree-lined street in Rose Park South, within walking distance of Retro-row. Large living area, light and bright kitchen, bath, dining area and two be... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 12 for $835,000Palm Springs comes to Long Beach with this stunning design by Cliff May, considered the father of the California Ranch house. The light-filled mid-century modern is built around a spaci... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 14 for $750,000REMODELED HOME IN THE WRIGLEY AREA WITH 5 LARGE BEDROOMS AND 3 BATHROOMS, UPGRADED KITCHEN, NEW ROOF, NEW FORCED AIR AND HEAT, NEW FLOORING, NEW PAINT INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR, TWO CAR GAR... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 11 for $292,000LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION! Welcome home to Sovereign Park Estates. Check out the spacious 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom home on the ground-level nestled in a quiet part of the complex. This... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 16 for $525,000Excellent location!!!!!!!!! fantastic layout master bedroom and family room was added on in 2007 all cooper plumbing tile flooring move inn read spacious family room dining area small f... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 16 for $1,350,000Welcome to this 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,445 sq.ft. single story pool home located in the coveted Park Estates neighborhood. Ideally situated on an oversized 9,124 sq.ft. lot on one of the high... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 16 for $700,000LIVE521! PENTHOUSE + TOP FLOOR + CORNER LOCATION + VAULTED CEILINGS +DOWNTOWN + LUXURY + STYLE + 1,449SQFT + 2 PRK SPCS! Ultra-Modern Stylish look with bedroom and living room brick w... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 15 for $490,000Single family house in a desirable are of North Long Beach. This house has 3 bedrooms and 2 Baths. The owners have recently installed vinyl windows. The laundry area is next to the seco... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 10 for $479,990Spacious Long Beach home with lots of character plus some upgrades. 3 bedrooms 1 bath,den and a sun porch. The living room has original wood beam ceiling and columns and the dining room... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 13 for $450,000Wonderful starter home in the best area of North Long Beach, DeForest Park. This home features 2 bedrooms and one 1 bath room on a big lot. This home has hardwood floors through out, do... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 12 for $365,000Calling all first time homebuyers, small families or investors looking for a great opportunity to buy and rent out. This Spanish style home is perfect for the everyday family. It is the... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 15 for $331,500Check out this awesome two-bed two-bath Condo in a nice, private & secure 11 unit complex in Long Beach. Unit has hardwood floors, and Vaulted ceilings & skylights giving dramatic dimen... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 14 for $649,000Welcome home to your white picket fence home, where the other unit pays for a large portion of your mortgage. The rear unit is fully upgraded, with wood floors, granite counters, and hi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 13 for $799,000This majestic California Heights Spanish hacienda is loaded with original character & charm that harkens back to an early Californian rustic aesthetic. Enter through a gated courtyard w... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 15 for $218,000Beautifully remolded one bedroom condo with a private enclosed patio, and direct access to the one car garage. The large open courtyard provides a nice breeze and plenty of sunlight. Th... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 17th, 2018 at 6:36pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.