Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||4||708|
|April 15th - April 22nd New Listings||0||0||69|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: April 18 for $799,900Could this be the perfect home and neighborhood for you? Do you require a good location? Do you desire a completely remodeled, upgraded, turnkey home? A large single story with dual mas... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 15 for $500,000Welcome home to this charming, remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. The home has been updated extensively, featuring new flooring, fresh paint, fixtures and a kitchen with glossy white... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 18 for $1,275,000Dramatic Custom Built Spanish Home with High End Sophistication Throughout. Located in a PRIME Belmont Shore location, this Water View Home Features 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms with over 2,... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 16 for $259,000Lots of glamour in this building. Ocean breeze living in an historic building. Spacious 1 bedroom and I bath is well maintained and close to all downtown amenities. Building is a sec... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 15 for $515,000Come see this Spanish Style home that has lots of great space to offer. This very spacious homes features 3 bedrooms, a living room area, upgraded kitchen, dinning area, 2 bathrooms .on... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 16 for $375,000Welcome to Golden Gate Square, This lovely condo features two master bedrooms with two full bathrooms and a connected balcony with a garden view, laundry is in the unit and comes with w... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 20 for $650,0005-STAR LUXURY IS YOURS! PRIME UNIT LOCATION! High-end upscale living at West Ocean Luxury Condo Community. CORNER END UNIT WITH LONG BEACH HARBOR and CITY VIEWS FOR DAYS with SUNSETS fr... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 17 for $215,000Move in ready gorgeous studio condo residence that features 1 Bedroom 1 bathroom with approximately 445 sq. ft. of living space, original hardwood floors, built in piano, granite counte... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 15 for $935,000Welcome to this wonderful four-bedroom home in the coveted Los Altos neighborhood. Every inch has been beautifully remodeled and oozes sophistication. The open concept design is perfect... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 19 for $360,000This is a gorgeous townhome with a fantastic floorplan. Charming, light and bright, with wonderful window accents, you will love it! Beautiful hardwood floors, fireplace in living roo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 15 for $415,000If a gem is what you are looking for as a description for your next home well this is it... This beauty of a home is two stories with all 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms upstairs and a ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 15 for $619,900Highly sought after TOP FLOOR LOFT UNIT ON BEACH SIDE OF COMPLEX !!!!! Beautifully Renovated w/ High-End Upgrades thru-out ! All NEW Interior Paint and Beams thru-out and NEW Engineer... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 19 for $399,999This Move-in Ready 2 bedroom, 1 bath MCM style home located on nice wide street. The floor plan offers a lot of character and great use of space. This home screams Long Beach Pride and ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 18 for $499,000Under $500k in LONG BEACH!? Come and see this turnkey UNICORN, it will not dissapoint! 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, over 1400 sq ft of living space , plenty of parking space and complet... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 14 for $395,000WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VEW! The kitchen has custom cherry cabinets, granite counter tops, stone back splash and newer stainless steel appliances. Beautiful Bamboo flooring, updated bathroom,... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 18 for $759,900Stunning renovated single story Long Beach residence situated in a charming Lakewood Village. Fall in love with the magnificent kitchen including new shaker cabinets, quartz countertop,... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 22nd, 2019 at 5:47am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.