Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||9||764|
|October 10th - October 17th New Listings||0||1||65|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: October 10 for $269,900This spacious condo boasts 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 parking spaces, a balcony, inside laundry and loads of storage space in the garage! Bring your paint brush and your imagination to ... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 16 for $619,000A custom home designed by noted Long Beach architect, Kenneth Wing in 1941. Nestled within the historically designated neighborhood of California Heights. A well laid out and proportion... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 16 for $299,000You are going to love the Alamitos Beach location of this condo; tree lined street and just a block from the beach. Spacious one bedroom, galley kitchen, and with retro pink tiled bath... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 16 for $589,999Welcome to the beautiful penthouse of the highly sought after Pacifica community "Where Excellence Awaits You". This stunning property overlooks The Promenade, one of Downtown Long Beac... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 10 for $467,000Cozy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home nestled in a quiet neighborhood in North Long Beach. Perfect starter home or investment property for a first time home buyer or investor. Original hardwoo... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 9 for $495,000Don’t miss your opportunity on becoming the new owner of this beautiful cozy house! Simply walking around the area you can instantly feel how calm and safe this neighborhood feels. Th... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 11 for $699,000Newly planted flowers in the front yard add to the curb appeal. Four bedroom and two bath home in Los Altos. Extra space includes a den/family room and master bedroom suite. Updated kit... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 12 for $758,888Spacious single family home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus den or gym, in prime Plaza location near El Dorado Park and Golf Course. Close to bike trails, walking paths, duck pond, playg... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 9 for $649,000Great opportunity to own a traditional Bixby Highlands 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a large lot! Interior has been freshly painted and is waiting for your loving touches. This home fe... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 14 for $1,289,000WONDERFUL BELMONT HEIGHTS HOME, OPEN FLOOR PLAN WITH HARDWOOD FLOORS. KITCHEN WILL IMPRESS WITH IT'S HUGE ISLAND, MARBLE COUNTER TOPS AND BACK SPLASH, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, FARM S... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 10 for $665,000Welcome Home! Charming 3 bedroom home with open floor plan. Kitchen has been remodeled with granite counters, new tile floor-opens to living room for easy entertaining. Large living ... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 10 for $645,000Beautifully remodeled 1,232 sqft home with 960 sqft oversized garage and workshop, 2 BD + small office, 1 BA. The large family room and dining area will draw you in by the warmth of the... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 12 for $339,999Welcome to Windward Village a new Planned Unit Development. This community is just undergoing the conversion to a Single Family Home Community. A 24 hour guarded security gate controls ... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 10 for $835,000Turnkey 3 bedroom/2 bath home with an open floorplan in a highly desirable location in Los Altos. Gorgeous new kitchen with custom tile work, quartz countertops, & Samsung smart applia... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 9 for $879,990BEAUTIFUL HOME IN POPULAR EL DORADO PARK ESTATES!! This 2,426 square foot home features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Downstairs bedroom can be used as an office or den. Natural hardwood ... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 15 for $509,000Gorgeous turnkey home, that’s ready to move in. This well maintained home has 3 bedroom, 2 baths is ready for the next family! Three bedrooms are carpeted, the living room has lamina... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 17th, 2018 at 7:33am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.