Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||6||9||760|
|October 15th - October 22nd New Listings||0||0||64|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: October 17 for $329,000Welcome to this charming lower-level one bedroom, one bath home. This condo features a great outdoor patio space, community pool/spa and spacious courtyards. The living room has a nic... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 19 for $779,770Artistically crafted in the heart of East Village Arts District, Huxton makes its mark on the downtown scene. Coastal cool, tech-smart townhomes deliver cosmopolitan living, attention ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 17 for $650,000DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH - GREAT LOCATION - FIXER... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 16 for $674,900Beautifully remodeled and completely redone in the fall of 2018, this house combines a classic look with modern features, the new owner will be the first to experience its comfort. The ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 19 for $1,375,000Welcome to 614 Molino Ave, located in Rose Park South Historic District. The front house is a beautiful 1917 Craftsman Bungalow with lots of income units in the back yard. Front home is... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 19 for $495,000Lyon Stahl Real Estate is pleased to present this gorgeously remolded 2 bedroom, 1 bath home in the heart of Downtown Long Beach! This "Walkers Paradise" boasts a Walk Score of 96, Tra... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 16 for $299,000You are going to love the Alamitos Beach location of this condo; tree lined street and just a block from the beach. Spacious one bedroom, galley kitchen, and with retro pink tiled bath... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 17 for $610,000This loft is located in the historical Masonic building near Downtown Long Beach. One of the few units on ground level with it’s front entrance within this buildings amazing lobby. Th... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 16 for $549,900Welcome to this beautiful TURNKEY, END-UNIT Townhome in the gated community of The Bungalows! Opportunities to buy in this private neighborhood rarely come along. This home has been t... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 17 for $1,100,000Live Luxury Auction!!! Room to Roam is this SPACIOUS & REMODELED Belmont Park home - over 2,350 sq.ft. of living space! 3 main level Bedrooms & Bathrooms. The light & bright, upstairs... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 17 for $895,000A beautiful mid-century modern home situated in Lakewood Village. This 4-bedroom home has been rebuilt from the ground up. From the large front porch and through the double French doors... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 19 for $224,900TURNKEY READY... This lovely unit has been completely upgraded. It features new floors throughout, living and dinning room and bedroom. The kitchen features new granite counter tops, ne... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 16 for $749,000Welcome to this beautiful mid-century modern home in the heart of Long Beach that's been meticulously renovated and is ready for the perfect family to love. This home boasts an open flo... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 19 for $499,990Back on Market...Wow! Wow! Wow! Gorgeous Remodeled Long Beach Home, this home has 2 Bedrooms / 2 Full Bathroom and Central A ir/Heat. Everything has been remodeled from Top to Bottom. ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 16 for $619,000A custom home designed by noted Long Beach architect, Kenneth Wing in 1941. Nestled within the historically designated neighborhood of California Heights. A well laid out and proportion... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 15 for $645,000Completely and tastefully renovated, this expanded family residence on a quiet street in Wrigley has everything you need. This 3 bedroom and 2 bath home has been updated to be energy ef... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 22nd, 2018 at 11:51am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.