Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||9||11||718|
|December 8th - December 15th New Listings||0||0||37|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: December 12 for $459,950Look no further! This beautiful home in City of Long Beach is Move-In ready and waiting for it's new owners! Owners have really made this house a home! Lovely 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom ho... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 8 for $397,000Beautifully remodeled 1 bedroom unit over looking the golf course. Plantation shutters and barn door slider. Located on the second story. Recently updated bath and kitchen. Quiet locati... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 11 for $4,500,000This is a Rare Opportunity to own a Spectacular Custom Built Mediterranean Home located on an over sized Waterfront Lot on Rivo Alto Canal.This Beautiful and Elegant Masterpiece is buil... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 13 for $699,000Beautifully Remodeled Single Story home Located in the much sought-after South of Conant neighborhood and the Carver Elementary School boundaries. Brand new kitchen with gorgeous quart... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 13 for $669,999Original well- maintained home located on a quiet tree-lined street in the highly sought after Los Altos neighborhood. This home features a large living room with original hardwood floo... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 13 for $630,000Welcome Home! Immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 bath turnkey home in the Plaza. Excellent condition with beautiful hardwood floors, newly installed Diakin Ductless Mini split system with both coo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 7 for $669,900Absolutely Gorgeous, Completely Remodeled Single Story corner lot home. This Luxurious & Private Designed Masterpiece Home features exquisite architectural detailing. The front living r... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 7 for $270,000New York Style Loft, located at the exciting Downtown Long Beach on Ocean Blvd at The Historic Building Sovereign. The unit is in its Original condition. Don't miss out on the opportuni... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 11 for $789,000Simply charming - this handsome two bedroom home is a beautiful fusion of historic charisma and updated design that makes for an elegant living experience in a vintage Craftsman. The fr... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 7 for $609,000Traditional Bixby 3 bedroom / 2 bath family home, approx. 1,800 sq. ft. Enter to this beautiful home to a foyer with coat closet, leading to a spacious living room, and separate formal ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 11 for $920,000I like: That there is an apartment included. It has a separate entrance. It has a kitchen and a 3/4 bath. It would be great for an adult child, an elderly relative or perfect for ext... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 12 for $1,445,000This is a home you must see and cannot be adequately described in words. Two on one lot. The main home was built in 1907 and features 6 bedrooms. The back home is a new 3 bedroom, turn ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 12 for $621,000You will not want to miss this charming 1950's family home, great neighborhood, located in the heart of Long Beach in Stratford Square. There is approximately 1,495 square feet of liv... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 12 for $515,000Wonderful Wrigley Heights turn-key home! This two storied single family home features a main floor with open, spacious living/dining area: well lit, with beautiful newer laminate floori... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 10 for $515,000Ready to call home. A 3 bedroom 2 bath. A master bedroom and its own bathroom. Spacious backyard for family gatherings, this is a move-in ready home or can add your own touches! Nice ne... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 10 for $1,599,000Come be enchanted. This lovely Belmont Heights home is a delight to entertain family and friends with an open floor plan and beautiful brick backyard that is shaded by an incredible bi... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 15th, 2018 at 3:56am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.