Long Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Long Beach Real Estate. Long Beach, California is well known for having a diverse housing market with luxury hi-rise condos to older historic homes. The city itself is very large and has many unique areas with their own personality and real estate prices. Our goal here at Long Beach Real Estate is to expose this great neighborhoods and showcase the available homes and condos in these individual neighborhoods.
For those considering buying a condo in Long Beach there is no better place than the downtown area. What's important to note is that each of the luxury hi-rise buildings will have different amenities and various homeowners association dues. Depending on what you are looking for will determine the right condo building for you. Nearly half the properties on the market in Long Beach are residential condos so there is a large selection to choose from.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LONG BEACH HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Long Beach Homes||7||7||675|
|March 14th - March 21st New Listings||0||0||54|
Some of the best and well priced properties tend to sell very quickly in this market. Unlike other beach towns in Southern California it's not unusual to find a condo for sale in the $100,000 range with single family homes price in the mid $200,000 range. These can be distressed short sale or bank owned properties which a lot of buyers are looking for in today's market. These properties are often priced below market value for a quick sale. Below are brand new listings to hit the Long Beach market in the last 7 days.
Listed: March 19 for $6,188,888The Crown Jewel of Long Beach's highly desired Peninsula beach front neighborhood is being offered for the first time ever! This stunning architectural estate home offers exquisite atte... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 14 for $400,000Welcome to Park Ocean! THE ONLY 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit for sale in this complex! This double master unit faces the interior courtyard and overlooks the fountain and pool area. The ki... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 14 for $829,000Rarely on the market a large amazing one story home in El Dorado Park Estates. This Model 190 home, the rarest of all our one story models, is even more special, it has an addition to e... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 15 for $495,000... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 14 for $895,000Rare mid century modern home in prestigious Park Estates. Come see the fresh and revamped new look with refinished/stained cabinets, closets & doors throughout, new interior & exterior ... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 15 for $748,000Have you been searching for a remodeled Spanish Style home? Look no further located in the Wrigley area is a beautiful 3 bedroom with 2 remodeled bathrooms. This lovely home has been u... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 15 for $1,075,000WATER & GREEN-BELT VIEWS!! Come fall in love with this luxurious Townhome in the highly sought after Spinnaker Coves, designed by late Mid Century Architect Edward Killingsworth. Where ... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 14 for $1,250,000Duplex located on prime elevated lot in spectacular Belmont Heights . Back, main home boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with rustic 1950's cottage style feel, while the front house is a si... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 15 for $825,000Do you Need a Large Home for Your FAMILY...THIS IS IT !!! Located in one of Long Beach's Most Finest Neighborhoods.."LOS ALTOS". 2 MASTER SUITES !!! Walk into a Large Living Room wit... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 14 for $500,000One of the most coveted buildings in Long Beach & along the coastal seascape of Southern California, the opportunity to own at Villa Riviera is unparalleled. You really do have to see i... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 16 for $425,000Good Opportunity For A First Time Buyers, clean, turn-key PROPERTY inside and out!! HOUSE IS IN MOVE IN CONDITION This home has been recently upgraded with fresh interior paint. Granite... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 18 for $290,000Take the elevator to the 10th floor and walk in the door to your very own private beach retreat! You are immediately greeted by the wall-to-wall windows boasting expansive views both d... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 19 for $650,000Don't Miss This Razor Sharp Plaza Beauty With Tons Of Top End Upgrades! Nestled On A 5 Star Street With Beautiful Trees, This Property Is Sure To Impress. Features Include: Expanded Ent... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 19 for $699,000On a tree lined street, this charming, comfortable and cozy home is in move in condition! The contemporary interior features shutters and newer manufactured floors of Distressed Hick... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 18 for $649,000Welcome to this gracious 4 bedroom, 2 bath one story home in friendly Bixby Knolls! Step into the foyer with coat closet, then left thru an arched doorway into the light and bright liv... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 17 for $505,000This cosmetic fixer is the one you've been waiting for to get into a great neighborhood and lovely tree lined street close to parks and schools. So much potential in this single level ... VIEW DETAILS
Long Beach has many diverse neighborhoods that cover a huge area that boarders the cities of Lakewood and San Pedro. There are homes and condos in all price ranges starting from a $100,000 condo to a $10 million dollar water front home. Long Beach has so much to offer and has one of the biggest shipping ports on the entire Western coast. Due to the many communities to choose from we encourage you to contact us so that we can guide you in the right direction. There are many nuances to each of the different areas in Long Beach that offer advantages and disadvantages to them. Working with a local Long Beach agent will help you make a solid investment and buy a home in the right neighborhood.
There are a total of 24 areas in the Long Beach area. This includes the areas of Belmont Shore, Carson Park, Eastside, Lakewood Plaza, Park Estates, Downtown area, Bixby Knolls, Westside, Lakewood Park, Lakewood City, South of Contant, Los Altos, University Park Estates, El Dorado Park, North Long Beach, Poly High, Belmont Heights, Lakewood Mutuals, Lakewood Village, Stratford Square, Artcraft Manor, Bixby Hill, Wrigley Area and Signal Hill.
Our Long Beach home search covers all these areas so we encourage you to search based on your price range and criteria for a home. We also provide phone assistance as well. Please contact us at 562-355-8228 today.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 21st, 2019 at 11:41pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.